Chapter Fifteen- Lone Pine Mall

One day at lunch the gang was hanging out at their table. Y/n was sitting on Marty's lap, leaning against his chest, while his arms were wrapped around her waist.

Paul and Jennifer were sitting next to each other, Jennifer leaning her head on Paul's shoulder. Bobby and Lee were sitting on either side of the table. This was a regular occurrence for the group as they sat like this every day.

It was almost winter break and Marty had to buy another jean jacket because of the coldness of the weather. When Y/n went with Marty to buy the new jacket, she had found a pink and white cowgirl pin that reminded her of what she wore when her and Marty went to 1885.

———————

"Hey Marty, look at this!" Y/n said, while Marty was trying on his new jean jacket.

He walked over to the pin counter and looked at the pin that Y/n was holding.

"Wow, cool! The girl looks familiar?" Marty said. Y/n laughed, "Does it remind you of anyone in particular?" Y/n asked.

Marty looked at it and then realized why the cowgirl looked so familiar. "There it is," Y/n said, kissing Marty on the cheek.

Marty bought the jacket and Y/n bought the pin, putting it on Marty's old jean jacket she always wore.

———————-

"Okay, I was thinking we could go to 'Lone Pine Mall' this weekend and see 'Clue' at the Hill Valley Cinema?" Bobby said, looking around the table at his friends.

"I can't. I'm going to be busy at the arcade this weekend. I need to beat my high score on PAC MAN!" Lee said, proud that he did that every weekend.

"You're still doing that? Lee, your 18 years old. Watch a movie with your friends," Paul said rolling his eyes.

"You know Lee, Paul has a point. We've wanted to see 'Clue' almost all month long," Y/n said, eating the carrots she had packed in her lunch.

Marty laughed at his girlfriend's whine. "You know that if the group doesn't go, I can take you myself right?" Marty joked.

Y/n giggled, "Yeah, thats true, but I actually want to watch the movie this time, future boy. If we go I won't be able to see what happens," Y/n said, turning to face Marty.

Marty laughed under his breath, "Yeah but that's the best part," he said leaning into kiss her.

Bobby and Lee both cleared their throats and Jennifer laughed, causing Paul to playfully roll his eyes. Marty and Y/n pulled away, annoyed. "So are we going?" Marty asked Lee.

"Okay fine. I'll go with you all to the theatre, but before I'm going to the arcade," Lee said, leaning back on his seat.

"Works for us, Lee," Y/n and Jennifer said at the same time. Y/n leaned back on Marty's chest, while Jennifer patted Lee on the shoulder.

That weekend Marty picked up Y/n from the Diner and they drove to 'Lone Pine Mall'. "You know, I am very excited to see this film," Y/n said, looking out the 4x4 window. "Yeah Bobby too. What is it with you guys and mysteries?" Marty asked.

Bobby and Y/n had made it a new habit to always go to the library together. Y/n would check out Nancy Drew and Bobby would check out more of the classics like Sherlock Holmes or Agatha Christie. "I don't know, we just like to read what happens," Y/n said smiling.

Marty pulled into the parking lot, and parked the 4x4. They both got out of the car and met Jennifer, Paul, and Bobby outside of the cinema. "Y/n! Guess what I read about the movie?" Bobby said running up to Y/n.

"What?" she replied. "There are going to be alternate endings, we don't know which one we're going to get!" Bobby exclaimed. Y/n's mouth dropped open with excitement.

Marty laughed under his breath and wrapped an arm around Y/n's shoulder, "You guys are dorks," he said, smile-smirking.

Y/n playfully nudged Marty in the side, "You're more of a dork than I am, future boy,"?she said. Marty kissed her on the forehead, "You know it, doll," he said.

"Lee hasn't shown up yet, he's probably still at the arcade," Jennifer said to Paul and the rest of the gang.

Paul rolled his eye, "I'm not surprised, when we drove in I saw his van already parked here," Paul said.

They walked up to the box office and bought their tickets. Soon after, Lee showed up, the rest of the group in the theatre.

While waiting in the lobby Marty and Y/n went to get concessions. "One large popcorn and a large Pepsi, please," Y/n told the cashier.

Whenever Y/n and Marty saw a movie they always got a popcorn and soda to share. Although usually they never really ate what they bought.

They gang took their seats and waited for the movie to start. They theater was practically empty so they took up the entire first row of the theatre.

Y/n laid her head in Marty's lap, while she held the popcorn and Marty held the soda, occasionally switching back and forth. Bobby and Lee sat together laughing and pointing at Tim Curry's chaotic energy. Paul and Jennifer barely watched the film, kissing each other every chance they got.

When the movie ended they went to the food court and ate pizza, made jokes, and drank soda. "We need to watch it again! I need to see all the endings!" Bobby exclaimed to Y/n. Y/n nodded taking a bite of pizza, "Agreed," she said, leaning on Marty's arm.