Chapter Six-Finding Out

Monday Morning

After Eddie walked Y/n to her first class of the day, he went back to his grandfather's office to tell him that he was now heading to class. Mr.Stickland sat in his office, he rolled this chair to the window exactly like the night of 'The Enchantment Under the Sea' Dance only this time there was no Y/n under his desk and no Marty waiting outside the door. Eddie strolled in casually and cleared his throat to get his grandfather's attention.

"Gramps, I walked to the new girl to class, I'm going to head out too," Eddie said, leaning on the doorway of Strickland's office. Stickland rolled his chair back to his desk and turned to face his grandson. "There is something very familiar about that girl. I don't know what it is?" Strickland said. Suddenly the front desk lady walked past Eddie and up to Strickland's desk. "Mr. Strickland, sir, the Lee boy is playing his drum sticks on the locker again," the front desk lady said. Strickland rolled his eyes and got up, "This is the third time, this month!" he exclaimed, walking out of the office past Eddie.

Eddie almost followed his grandpa but then wondered why his grandpa would think that there was something so familiar about a girl who had just moved here. Eddie went to his grandpa's filing cabinet and quickly searched through the school files.

'Y/n Cornelia Brown'

Born June 14th, 1938

Went Missing on November 12th, 1955

Eddie read her school file, but there was no picture. He couldn't decide if this was really her or not. 'If it was her, how could this possibly be the same girl?' Eddie asked himself. He closed the filing cabinet and carried it under his jacket, heading to class.

When he got to class he saw his 'girlfriend' Bethany Thomas, her grandfather used to be the mayor of Hill Valley. When he lost against Goldie Wilson, the Thomas family was just known as the richest in Hill Valley, instead of the most politically acclaimed. Eddie thought it was bullshit, he had grown up with Bethany, and to make matters worse he had to pretend to date her because their grandparents got along so well.

"Bethany?" Eddie whispered, trying to get her attention. "Bethany?!" he said again. She turned her head quickly, her long auburn ponytail almost hitting the person behind her. "What?!" she whisper-yelled back.

"I need to show you something, here," he said, passing her the file. "I think this is the new girl, but I can't be sure because there's no picture. Does the library have old yearbooks?" Eddie asked. Bethany looked through the file, "You know this could be her, same last name, is the new girl realted to crazy Doc Brown?" Bethany asked. Eddie nodded. "After class we'll look in the library. If it's her, then we'll get close to her some how and expose her!" Bethany said, loving the drama she created.

Thursday Afternoon, Lunchtime

"Okay it seriously sucks that we can't celebrate on Halloween, but I was thinking Bobby, over here, could throw a party this Saturday, his parents are loaded and I want to rage," Paul said, his arm around Jennifer.

"You know, that's a good idea. You guys could even play, Y/n's never heard you play," Jennifer said, looking around at all 'The Pinheads'.  Y/n laughed, nodding her head, "You know, Marty, that's true," Y/n said looking at Marty.

Marty smile-smirked, "Anything for you, beautiful. We're playing!" Marty said first pointing to the band and then leaning in to kiss Y/n. Lee, Paul, and Bobby all, 'awghed' and Lee put down the sandwich he was eating, "God, a get room," Lee said.

Marty and Y/n pulled away, "The only thing Lee loves is his car," Marty joked, Y/n and the rest of the group, expect Lee, laughed.

"Hey, if Roger Taylor can love his car, I can too," Lee said pointing to his chest. "Here we go," Paul said rolling his eyes, and adjusting in his chair.

'Who?' Y/n thought, but didn't want to say anything, afraid she'd give herself away. The group laughed and convinced Bobby to throw a Halloween party on Saturday.

Then Eddie walked over to the group, Needles right next to him. "Hello, slacker, Ms. Brown," Eddie smiled. Marty moved his arm from Y/n's shoulder to her waist, protectively. "Eddie, Needles," Marty said, annoyed.

Y/n rolled her eyes, getting tired of the attention Eddie was giving her. "What do you want, Eddie?" Y/n asked, just as annoyed as Marty. "I thought that tomorrow we could have a little pep rally booth competition," Eddie smiled.

"Not a chance, Eddie," Marty and Paul said at the same time. "What's wrong, Mcfly? Chicken!?" Needles said. Marty stood up and Y/n went in front of him, a hand on his chest to calm him down. 'I thought we were done with this' Y/n thought.

"Needles, Eddie, what are you asking?" Y/n asked the two. "Well, you'll set up a 'Pinheads' booth, and Needles and I will set up a booth for the football team. Whoever gets more people, get's to take out Y/n!" Eddie said, smiling.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, plus you're dating someone," Y/n said rolling her eyes. "It's for the good of the school,"  Eddie said putting a hand on his chest, acting offended.

"Deal," Marty said. Everyone at the table, plus Y/n looked at Marty in shock. "Wha-" Y/n started to say. "Wonderful, see you tomorrow, slacker," "Goodbye, Mcfly," Needles and Eddie said, walking away.

Marty sat back down and Paul leaned near his face, "What's wrong with you! Don't let Eddie over there get you down, Marty. Your better than that, hell, new girl over here thinks your better than that!" Paul said.

"How are we supposed to plan a booth?" Bobby asked. "Y/n and I will do it! I'll sign you guys up for the pep rally booth and Y/n will go to cheerleading. Then tomorrow all of us can help out, Lee can bring his van. We can play music and hand out flyers for the party too." Jennifer said.

Paul smiled and pulled Jennifer closer to him, "See! Look at that! Listen to my girlfriend, yeah?" Paul said to the rest of the band.