Chapter Seven- Aftermath

School ended and Marty walked Y/n to cheerleading practice, before going to help Jennifer and the other pinheads sign up for a booth at the pep-rally. After what happened at lunch Y/n couldn't speak, when Marty walked her to her last class of the day they quietly walked hand in hand.

Before Y/n went in to change, she kissed Marty on the cheek, "See you later, future boy," she said. "Y/n, wait. Please say something, anything," Marty said. He knew he messed up, and he felt pretty guilty about it. "Okay, I'll say something," Y/n said taking Marty's hand and pulling him to a secluded area in the hallway.

"I thought you were done with letting people get to you. I thought that ended when you didn't race Needles. I also thought that you wouldn't let Eddie get to you, either. I don't want him, I want you! It's always been you and it always will be, no matter what, and one more thing I am not a prize to be won, McFly," Y/n said, she was pissed, to say the least.

Marty knew he really messed up, she had never called him by his last name before, ever. "I'm sorry," was all he said, and he meant it. Y/n starred into his blue eyes, "We better win that competition," Y/n said turning around and going into cheer practice.

Marty walked to the office to meet Jennifer, Paul, Lee, and Bobby. "Hey guys," he said, a little sadness still in his voice, from upsetting Y/n so much.

Jennifer gave him a sympathetic smile, "She still mad?" she asked Marty. Marty nodded, "Yeah, I guess I really messed up," he said.

Bobby patted his back, "It's going to be okay, man. We'll kick those footballer's asses, with our amazing booth, and then we'll celebrate at my party on Saturday!" Bobby said, trying to cheer Marty up.

Y/n could barley focus during cheer, she kept up with the steps the best she could. When practice was over she was changing in the locker room when she saw Bethany's bag open. Sticking out of it was a tan folder.

Y/n stepped closer to it, and saw that the file had her name on it. "Oh my god," she trailed off, looking at her file from the 1950s. She gulped and heard Bethany coming back to her bag.

Y/n rushed back to her bag, pulled on Marty's jean jacket, and grabbed her bag. She ran down the hall trying to find Marty. She ran passed the auditorium and saw him and the rest of their friend group making posters. She ran in, straight up to Marty.

"Marty! Marty? I need to talk to you now!" Y/n said out of breath. The rest of the pinheads and Jennifer were confused, to say the least. Marty pulled Y/n aside, "What happened! Are you okay?" Marty said, worry evident in his voice.

"Bethany has my file. From the '50's she knows I'm not supposed to be here, and with the way Eddie's been acting I think he knows too," Y/n said. Marty looked at her in shock. "Okay," Marty said, his voice cracking. "What do we do?" he asked.

"I don't know, get the file, burn it. Maybe convince them not to tell anyone. I wish Uncle Doc were here, I wish there was a way I could reach him," Y/n said. Marty pulled her to him, "We'll fix this we always do," Marty said, 'We can't just have a normal week together can we?' he thought.

"Hey! Everything okay, love birds?" Paul yelled from across the auditorium. Marty and Y/n looked at eachother and then back at Paul, "Yeah!" they said at the same time.

"We should tell them, after the pep-rally. They can help, we'll need their help," Marty almost pleaded. Y/n thought about it, she knew what her Uncle Doc would say, but he wasn't here. She nodded, "Okay, yeah. We'll tell them after the pep-rally," Y/n said.

"Tell us what?" Lee asked, who was now behind them. "Sorry, Paul wanted me to get you guys," Lee continued. "No it's cool, we're coming," Marty said.

Lee walked away towards, Paul, Jennifer, and Bobby. "Or we could tell them now? It would make wanting to win this thing a hell of alot easier?" Y/n said to Marty. "You took the words right out of my mouth, beautiful," Marty said putting a comforting arm around her shoulder.

"So, we have to tell you guys something.." Marty trailed off nervously. Paul, Bobby, Lee, and Jennifer had never seen Marty this nervous, ever. They all moved their heads forward and raised their eyebrows, "Continue," Lee said, earning a 'really' look from both Bobby and Jennifer.

Y/n spoke up, "My Uncle Doc, built a time machine. This weekend Marty went back in time, and he brought me back with him," Y/n trailed off, 'there is no way they are going to believe her or Marty' she thought.

"It's true. I spent a week in 1955, to get me back to 1985, then me and Y/n spent a week in 1885, to help her Uncle, and know we're here. Eddie and Bethany know that she's from the '50s, they found her file," Marty added.

Paul let out a deep breath, "Well call me crazy all you want, but I believe them," he said, putting his arm around Jennifer's shoulder. Lee and Bobby both looked at Paul, "You heard what he just said, right!" Lee said. All Bobby did was stare at Paul and Jennifer in shock.

"Come on guys, I mean look there is no way that two people who just meet this weekend are already acting like me and Jennifer, on our third date. They've techicnally known eachother for two whole weeks!" Paul said, defending his best friend.

"I agree with Paul, you guys. I honestly don't know how this is possible but, when has Marty ever lied," Jennifer said pleading with Lee and Bobby. "Fine!" Bobby and Lee said, leaning on the front of the stage.

Y/n and Marty were impressed with how quickly their friends came around. "Okay great! Now we need to stop Eddie and Bethany from telling the entire school about my girlfriend," Marty said clapping his hands together.