Work

Present (2021)

It was about eight 'o clock in the morning when Hermione and Draco arrived at the Potter's Place.

Harry greeted. "Come in, come in, you know I'm so glad that you decided to work on the potion here."

"Well, Dumbledore said that it should be here, because this is where Albus broke the time turner." Hermione explained.

"Logic." Harry uttered.

"Where's Ginny?" Draco asked.

"Oh, she had to visit some friend of hers. Important stuff." said Harry.

He then proceeded to the kitchen, taking a seat on Albus's chair. "Well just don't stand there! Haven't we got some work to do?"

"Er yes!"

"Right I forgot about that!"

Draco then hurriedly pulled out textbooks, cauldrons, vials, and pieces of parchements from his briefcase. He and Hermione began accommodting temperatures, adding ingredients and constantly double checking the corresponding quantities to be added in the potion.

"Hey I just wanna ask," said Harry, biting into a piece of chocolate after what seemed hours later. "Could I tell the kids that the potion will be ready in a week?"

"No." Draco answered bluntly.

"Huh? But I thought —"

"Professor Snape's adjustments mean that'll only take a few more hours for the potion to be ready." said Hermione.

Harry nodded his head and asked no more as Draco and Hermione continued to brew the potion.

And finally, at around 11'o clock, it was ready.

Authors Note!

So this chapter is sort of a filler chapter, I've been totally busy now that I'm in my online classes and on my first year of high school. And I'm a little disappointed to say that the story will soon meet its close. But don't worry, I'll be posting future stories soon, any requests?

With all the love,

Jazl