One Last Goodbye (Part 2)

"Oh right!" Tonks smiled, looking at Teddy.

"Once last advice before you all leave for the future: Teddy, live your life to the fullest and make Minnie proud and bothered of you."

Teddy laughed.

"Thanks a bunch Mum," said Teddy gratefully, giving his mother one last embrace. "That was really inspirational! Really it was!"

"That's all the advice I can give you Teddy," Tonks smiled. "You can alter my memory Hermione."

Hermion led Tonks to the kitchen, but she leapt to Remus and kissed him passionately on the lips, standing on her toes as she did this. The two seemed to forget that they were not alone.

"I love you!" said Tonks to Remus as they pulled apart.

Remus's cheeks were red as his eyes were widened and he gave a silly smile.
"I-I like you Tonks." he mumbled.

Sirius coughed at this.
"No! That's not what I said!" Remus screeched.

"We heard it Remus." said Harry, as the children began to laugh.
"And you have the same silly smile Prongs had when Lilykins first kissed him during seventh year." Sirius sniggered.

"Come on, you can't deny it, Remus." Lily chuckled.

"Alright fine you caught me." said Remus awkwardly.

"Ok, you can alter my memory Hermione." said Tonks absent-mindedly, skipping to the kitchen before tripping to the floor and finally standing up.

Remus then turned to Harry and said. "Harry, you're truly a great man and father; you've got a perfect wife and three beautiful children."

"I'm sorry Remus." Harry croaked; ruffling his messy black hair.

"Don't be." Remus smiled at his former student and his best friend's son, he then addressed to Teddy. "One last piece of advice before you leave: Life may be short, but while you still have the opportunity to live it to the fullest, seize every special moment of it."

Teddy gave his father one last hug. "I'll see you soon Dad." he whispered to Remus, who later left the room.

"Seems like everybody forgot about me." said Sirius gloomily.
James rushed to him, wrapping his arms around the animagus who had a shocked and touched expression.

"I'll miss you Sirius," said James fondly. "You're way cooler in person."

Sirius once again let out his bark-like laugh. "Thanks kid, you're a cool person as well."

He looked at his forty-one year old godson lovingly. "Er, Harry, you know well that I'm not that great at goodbye speeches, I just want to say that I'll see you soon."

"I'll see you soon Sirius." Harry told his godfather, who immediately left.

"Oh," he said, popping his head out the doorway. "And Albus Severus is a terrible name for a kid; but I'm beginning to like it now that Albus is my new best friend."

"Thanks Sirius." said Albus, waving goodbye.

He gave a sly wink and left.

There was a deafening silence between them, all absorbed in their own thoughts. Several seconds later, Hermione wiped her tears which were spilling from her eyes.

"It's been such a great time spending summer with them." said Scorpius softly.

"Totally awesome." James added.

"I think it's time to go guys." said Hermione.

She took out the time turner from her pocket and adjusted it to make sure that it would fit for around all seven of them. She spun the hourglass, muttering Latin and Greek incantation along with Draco. It glowed a radiant blue color and the surrounding began to spin around them.

And with a pop, they vanished, leaving no traces behind.

Authors Note!

One more chapter left! I'm not gonna lie I'm totally emotional writing this chapter along with its first part! Sorry if it's much shorter than the first one, don't worry the last chapter would be an interesting one!

With all the love,

Jazl