One Last Goodbye (Part 1)

Harry then cleared his throat and said. "Attention guys! I have an important announcement."

"What is it Dad?" Lily asked, biting her lip.

"We're going home; to our past selves, you won't remember this." said Harry hoarsely.

The adults gave frowns of disappointment, they had really enjoyed having the kids stay in their timeline and wanted to spend more time with them and asking more questions about the future.

"Can't you stay a little bit longer?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"We'd love to Mrs. Weasley but we can't, it'll ruin the timeline if we don't get back home immediately." said Draco, stepping forward.

"And it'll be hard to bid our goodbyes." said Hermione sadly.

"Well then," Remus exhaled, rumpling his sandy brown hair. "I guess I have to give all my fatherly to you Ted before you all head for the future; but my mind can't help but draw a blank, I'm speechless. I really am."

"Well if your mouth has nothing to say Remus, then I have to give my motherly advice to my son!" said Tonks. "Teddy sweetheart, if you and Victoire ever have a baby girl don't you ever name her Nymphadora!"

"I'll never dream of that Mum," Teddy grinned. "But Cassiopeia and Lyra would be great names, not to mention that I excelled at Astronomy."

"Like you Moony." Sirius whispered slyly to Remus's ear, who gave him a quick punch on the shoulder.

"Then I'll rise from my grave if I have a granddaughter named Nympahdora." said Tonks grimly.

The atmosphere silenced as these words escaped from Tonks' mouth, what seemed to be a funny conversation turned into a hollowed one. Harry bowed his head, as Hermione's eyes began to well up and Teddy looked symphatetically at his mother.

"Dammit!" she growled hastily. "Please if you have kids, please read them bedtime stories before they go to sleep. Make them breakfasts in the morning. Attend their Quidditch matches and watch them graduate and find a good profession! I'll never get to see my son get married and have kids! I'm dead! Sirius and Remus are dead as well!"

She let out a river of tears as she endolded her hands on her face as she wept unceasingly.
"It's alright now." Remus said quietly,
embracing Tonks tightly and accompanied by Sirius, putting an arm around her.

"Mum, please I know you and Dad never got to see me grow up, and I know you'll never get to see me marry Victoire and have kids of our own. But you were there , you watched me grew up." said Teddy, reassuring her.

"What do you mean?" Tonks sniffed.

"I know you were dead; but you were with me in each step I took. You were there when I first set my foot at Ollivanders', when I chose the wrong wand and fireworks spurted out of it," Teddy told her, which caused Tonks to laugh a little. "You were there when I set foot in the Great Hall in Hogwarts, you were there when I was sorted into Hufflepuff even though everyone thought that I'd be placed in Gryffindor. And Dad even told you that he knew all along that I would be a Hufflepuff just like Mum."

Teddy skimmed at his father and said. "And Dad, you were there when I placed Puking Pastilles on Mr. Filch's office at school."

Remus laughed, and a tear fell from his green eyes.

"You were there I was appointed Head Boy, you were obviously a little jealous, but not as jealous as Mum, she was probably horrified; and finally you were there when I proposed to Victoire. You were always with me, even if you died protecting me. I understand that, but you two gave me the opportunity to live a happy life with loving people who treated me like their own son."