The Knock At My Window

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

*beep* *beep*

I wake up and it's 8:00 am. I reach over to shut off my alarm clock and I get up to get ready cause I know he will be here any minute. I put on my ripped jeans and a brownish cropped tank top.

Outfit:

I run into my bathroom while trying not to wake up my parents and my sister

I run into my bathroom while trying not to wake up my parents and my sister. I clean up and get ready but all of a sudden I hear a knock at my window. I open the blinds and see the one person I knew I would see. Benny. I hold up a finger indicating that I need like a minute to grab my things. Finally I'm ready. I open the window and Benny pops the screen. I jump out and wait for Benny to put the screen back on. Once he does he turns around and says "Ready?" I give him a smile and we make our way to the sandlot in no rush.

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I had picked up Anna from her house and of course she is never ready. But I didn't mind waiting. After she was ready we made our way towards the sandlot and I could tell it was going to be a good day to play some ball. It was quiet between Anna and me while we were walking and it never is so I said "Whats wrong?" And she looked at me and said "Nothing...just tired." But she had that look on her face, the face she gives when she is lying. I said "Anna what is-" but before I could finish my sentence my phone starts to ring and its my girlfriend, Destiny, calling me.

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I catch a glimpse at Benny's phone and its Destiny calling him. He ignores the call but it just keeps ringing. I turn to him and say "Aren't you going to answer her?" He hesitates and says "Umm...yeah" He answers the call and they start talking sweet to each other. It's honestly so weird for me so I mouth to Benny that I'm going to run ahead and meet him at the sandlot. He tells me to wait but I pretend I don't hear him and start running. I run the rest of the way to the sandlot and when I arrive the sandlot boys are already there. They all run towards me and attack me with one great big hug. It fills me happiness. Finally they look around and Ham says "Where is Benny?!" I turn to him and say "Oh he was right behind me not to far along." But then we come to realize that was false.