"Do you love her!!!??"

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I was still running at this point. I didn't know exactly where I was going but I trusted my legs to take me away from all this. I replayed Destiny's words through my head again and agin. I replayed their kiss in my head which hurt me so bad inside. It felt like my heart had actually split in two. I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't hide my feelings, I couldn't watch Benny love someone else, I just couldn't—. But before I was able to finish my thought I tripped and fell to the ground. I shut my eyes and felt the impact of the concrete through my whole body. I laid there for a second feeling the pain ripple throughout. But I realized I needed to get up because I was in the middle of the street. I limp my way to the curb and sit. I have blood all over my knees which was getting on my favorite jeans. But I didn't care. I didn't care that my face had a huge scratch, I didn't care my knees were bleeding, I didn't care my hands were scratched up and my clothes were ripped in some spots. All this pain was no match for the pain I was already in. It just added to it. I got up and started to walk as best I could. I didn't want someone to come out of their house and ask if I was alright. So I just kept walking.

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

After me and Destiny are done talking I immediately remembered Anna. I don't know where she is or where she had to go but I don't want to tell Destiny that we were together all night last night. I told myself that everything that had happened with Anna, the pool, the carnival, her staying over yesterday, never happened. I ask Destiny "Hey you wanna walk to the Sandlot? The boys maybe there or something." "Sure, that sounds good." She says and we make our way over. Finally Destiny and I make to the sandlot and make our way in. I don't see anyone anywhere but then I see the boys and Scarlet sitting under a tree. So we make out way over to them.

𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

The sandlot boys and I are just waiting for Anna and Benny to make their grand entrance. Anna has been through so much so she deserves a guy like Benny. But I swear if he hurts her or something goes down I'm going to hurt him, he won't know what hit him. Anna and I have been best friends forever and she has always had my back. So I will defiantly have hers! The boys and I just talked about random stuff until I see two people across the field walking in. I stand up and scream for joy. The boys do too!! But then as I see them starting to run towards the two people, I realize it is not Benny and Anna. It's Benny and Destiny. I run to the boys before they could get to Benny. I stop them and say "No, no, no! Its not Benny and Anna. Its Destiny with him. Act normal I got this! Whatever you do pretend its a normal day." I can tell they are all mad and raging. They love Anna like a sister and would protect her against anything and anyone. Even up against Benny who they have known for way longer. But I got this one. Benny and Destiny walked up to us and we all said hi. I asked Benny "Do you mind if I talk to you real fast?' "Sure". But he really didn't have a choice before I started to pull his arm. I pulled him all the way across the field before I turned around to look at him. He says "Why did you have to walk me across the—" but before he could finish his statement

𝘚𝘔𝘈𝘊𝘒

I smacked Benny across his face. "What the hell was that for!!" He said. "You know what that was for! How could you do that to Anna. She told you right? But no you still get back with Destiny. Trust me I'm doing you a favor. The boys want to beat your ass up right now and trust me I know they would. Your unbelievable Benny you truly are!!" I told him but he looked confused and said "Hold it! I have no idea what your talking about. What was Anna supposed to tell me?" "She didn't tell you!?" I said. "Tell me what!!!!!???" I know Anna wouldn't have chickened out and if she would of she would have came back here to the sandlot. "Benny... I'm sorry I hit you. I just went into a rage. I have sister instincts for Anna and trust me, you rather go up against me then her actually sister when she is mad. I just thought she told you. Something must have happened." I told him and he said "For the last time!!! Anna was gonna to tell me what!!!??" I sighed and debated whether I should tell him or not. But I needed to because I have no idea where Anna is and I'm worried. "Benny. Its not my place to be telling you this. But I have to because I don't know where Anna is and maybe you saw her or something. I don't know!!!! But she was going to tell you that she loves you and have always have. She likes you Benny, she has for so long but never had the guts to tell you. Its obvious and so all of the boys and I knew. We convinced her to gather the courage and just tell you. So she left and was on her way to you. We haven't seen her since." I looked at Benny and I could tell he was shocked to his core.

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I couldn't believe what Scarlet had just said to me. It almost feels like she hit me right in the stomach. "Earth to Benny! Benny did you see Anna? Did she ever make it to you?" Scarlet was trying to snap me out of my thoughts. I finally said to her "No...umm... I never saw her but she probably saw me." "Benny your not making any sense. What do you mean?" Scarlet says but I can barley get the words out "I kissed Destiny. Anna probably saw me and I don't know."

𝘚𝘔𝘈𝘊𝘒

"Scarlet what was that for!!!??" I screamed at her because she smacked me for the second time. "You kissed Destiny!!! Do you love her? Anna totally saw you!!! DO YOU LOVE DESTINY!!!!???" But before I could answer her Destiny and the boys come running behind us. I just looked at Scarlet. I didn't know what to do.