Butterflies

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I wake up the next morning and Benny is fast asleep next to me. I stare at him a little because he is so peaceful when he is sleeping. I felt safe the whole night knowing he was next to me. I stand up and walk to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear. When I turn around Benny is just starting to wake up. He looks at me and asks "How'd you sleep?" "Great... you?" I say "Perfect" he quickly says as I give a small smile. I walk into the bathroom and get ready. Its going to be hot so I put on a yellow cropped top and some jean shorts with my white shoes. 

Outfit:

I walk out of the bathroom and all Benny is doing is staring at me

I walk out of the bathroom and all Benny is doing is staring at me. I tell him "Oh Benny... you alright?" He is still staring but he says "Umm... yeah. Why do you ask? I laugh because he was almost stuttering when he was saying that. He finally gets up and walks closer to me and says "Are you ready?" "Ready for what?" I said. "To go to the Sandlot to play a game." He said as I laughed and said "Benny you know the boys aren't going to want to play in this heat." "I'll make them then" he said laughing.

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I had amazing time with Anna. Being near her gives me the most amazing feeling ever. I'm glad things are going back to the way they were. Once we were both ready to go we start to head to the sandlot. As we start walking Anna says "Is Destiny coming today?" "Umm... no she is out of town for the day with her parents." I said "Oh ok." Anna said. We finally arrived at the sandlot and the boys are all in the dugout avoiding the heat. Anna turns to me with that smile of hers and says "I told you so." "Told me what?" I said. "The boys are going to complain how it is too hot and how they doing feel like playing" she quickly says. We make our way over to them and they do exactly what Anna predicted they would do. Ham is the first to say "Benny you ain't really going to make us play in this heat are you?" I look at each and everyone of the boys and say "I mean if we don't play what do you guys have in mind?" But I don't know why I bothered to ask. I knew they were going to say "POOL DAY!!!!"

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

The boys insisted that we go to the pool since it was so hot. I looked at Benny to try and convince him and he says "Sure...why not." The boys all shout for joy and run home and tell us they will meet us at the pool. Me and Benny finally make it to our houses and each go inside to get ready. I run upstairs to my room and put on my white with roses bathing suit on. 

Swim Suit:

With a simple yellow sundress over it

Dress:

When I'm done I meet Benny outside

When I'm done I meet Benny outside. He was sitting on the curb waiting for me. When I came out he said "You look great" I said "Oh Benny lets just go." Smiling the biggest smile. We finally make it to the pool. I walked over and sat where all of our stuff is at. Benny ask me "aren't you getting in?" "In a little but don't wait up for me. I will meet you in there" I said I watched him as he got in. It was sweet how he hung out with the boys and how he made everyone around him feel like they were special. I finally decide that I will get in. I take off my sun dress and walk over to the edge of the pool and sit. Benny is staring at me from a distance as the boys are splashing him. He swims over to me and says "Here grab my hand." I quickly say "I don't trust you. I know you are going to pull me in." He says "Don't worry, I got you." Butterflies filled my stomach. He grabbed my waist and lifted me in. We stared into each others eyes until all the boys swam over to us and started splashing us. We all had a blast.

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Every moment I got I would look at Anna. She's different than any other girl I've met. She is kind hearted, loyal, and everything anyone could ever ask for. But I quickly said to myself 'Benny what are you doing? You can't, you have a girlfriend and would ruin everything!! Stop! I need to stay focus.'

*Time passes* (Benny POV)

By the time we all got out to dry it was already 4:30 in the afternoon. I was tired and so was everyone else. We all decided we were going to meet up later to all go to the fair. I walked home with Anna and it was fun. We talked about random things but it was fun. I told her I would come by after I was done cleaning up. I took a shower and just thought about her the whole time. I hurried along so that I could hangout with her for as long as I could until we had to go to the fair.

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I quickly got into the shower and cleaned up before Benny came. The whole time I was getting ready I was thinking about him and the day that we have had so far. Hanging out with him and the boys is always my favorite thing to do. I quickly get out and just put some comfy clothes on. I lay down on my bed until I hear a knock at my window. I open it and Benny climbs through. We both just lay on my bed and relax. My phone starts to ring and it's my sister Rachel. I answer it and say "Hey! Where have you been?" She says back "Hanging with friends. I'm just calling to check on you. Everything ok?" "Yeah everything is fine. Mom and Dad are still not home from their trip. But Rach don't worry about me, I have someone protecting me." I say and I smile and look at Benny who is smiling at me. My sister knew who I was talking about and says "Benny take care of her. I'm trusting you." "Don't worry Rachel. I've always got her." He says and the butterflies in my stomach come rushing back. I tell my sister I'm going to the fair later and she tells me that she will be there too and for us to meet up at some point. Once I get off the phone with my sister I see that Benny is getting tired and I say "Let's take a nap before we have to leave for the fair." He smiles and he says "Ok." We get comfortable and him being near me fills me with joy that I can't even explain.