Feelings

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

It was really late. No one had seen nor heard from Anna. Everyone was worried. We were all at her house siting in the living room. Rachel was in the other room telling her parents what was going on. Scarlet, the boys, and me were just siting in silence. I knew they were all mad at me but trying not to show it. I mean I deserved it. It is my fault Anna's gone. I had pushed her aside and I had toyed with her feelings to the point where she didn't want to come home. Rachel walks into the living room and says "My parents are trying to get the first flight home. Hopefully they will be home soon. All of you guys can stay the night. I think we could all use the company and if Anna comes back here we'll all know." Everyone ran home to grab their things and ask their parents if they could stay the night. I went home real fast to ask my mom and grab my things. My mom didn't mind and told me to update her if anything happens or if Anna shows. I told her I would. I was the first one back. It was only me and Rachel siting in the living room. She looked over at me and says "Don't worry Benny. She's tough, she can handle anything where ever she is at." "I know but its my fault she's gone. I told her I would always be there for her and protect her and I didn't." As I told Rachel this I could tell she was almost about to cry. She said to me "Benny its not your fault. Don't put that on yourself. I know you have a girlfriend and I know things are everywhere right now. But you have to follow your heart no matter how big the risk. I know you might be afraid to lose her or mess things up but wouldn't you rather have her and call her yours then lose her forever?" I sat there and thought about what Rachel said. I don't know what I felt towards Anna. Or I did know but I was just to afraid to admit to myself. I think...I umm... love her. She's different in a good way. She takes care of me and I take care of her. We are best friends but thats what makes our connection between us stronger. But am I willing to admit my feelings to her? I don't know.

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I was now on the train. The train had just pulled out of the station and I knew there was no turning back. I know people may think that I'm dramatic and overboard for running away. But sometimes you just need a break from the world your in. I knew I couldn't go back and see Benny love someone else or care for someone else. He told me he would never hurt me and would care for me. He promised. But I knew it was a promise he couldn't keep. Someone can't promise not to hurt you because one way or another they do. Big or small. I love Benny with all my heart and that is the problem. I need to finally accept that he will never love me like that and that I need to try and move on. But thats the thing too. Can you ever completely get over someone? Or will their memory and the memories you have with them always remain? I think you can truly never let go of someone. There will always, always be that part of you that still loves them whether its a big part of you or the smallest, tiniest part. So maybe I will never truly get over Benny Rodriguez. But I know I at least have to try because I don't know if I can put myself through this ever again.

Hey guys!! I hope you loved this story as much as I did. There is a sequel in the works for this story. I just have to come up with my new ideas and inspiration. So let me know how you liked this story and be honest so I can make the sequel even better than this one. I love you guys and please again let me know what you thought about this story in the comments. Love you guys and be on the look out of the sequel. ❤️❤️❤️