Promise Me

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I came home after the conversation I had with Benny ready to to just plop down on my bed and go to sleep. Scarlet had dropped me off and I told her we could hang out tomorrow. She told me to text her if I needed anything and that she will call me tomorrow to check up on me. I walked into my house and straight upstairs to my room. I put on comfy clothes to get ready and go to bed. All I wanted was to sleep because it would get my mind off of Me and Benny's conversation. But just my luck I couldn't fall asleep. I stared at my room and had no one to talk to with my sister being at her friends house and my parents not being home. The one person I usually talk to when I can't fall asleep I can't talk to. Its about midnight now and I am ready to just scream. But all of a sudden my phone goes off.

Benny🙂🚀❤️: Are you awake?

Anna❤️😊: Yeah...you ok?

Benny🙂🚀❤️: No, I can't sleep. You?

Anna❤️😊: No I can't sleep either.

Benny🙂🚀❤️: Anna, Ive been thinking about our conversation that we had. Can I please come over? I just need to see you.

Anna❤️😊: Sure...the window is unlocked.

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I texted Anna because I couldn't sleep and I needed to see her. I didn't like how our last conversation ended. For some reason too I just wanted to be near her. She always makes me feel happy and at home. I walk out of my house and head towards her house. I get to the window but she has already opened it for me and I climb through. The vibe between us is weird but then she looks at me and stands up. She walks towards me and gives me hug. I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her in close. I can feel her pain and see her eyes start to water. We both sit down on her bed and she leans on my shoulder. I say to her "Anna I'm sorry. I didn't like how our last conversation ended." "Benny you have nothing to be sorry for. Life is just everywhere right now." She said to me. I look right into her beautiful eyes and I could see the sadness in them. "Why don't we talk as much as we used to? It feels like you are constantly hiding your emotions from me." "Benny you have a girlfriend that is constantly watching me. I knew I needed to give you and her space. So not talking to you and not telling you things seemed the easiest." When she said this to me I didn't know what to think. "Anna can things just go back to normal? I will deal with Destiny, don't worry." "Benny I just—" but I cut her off and said "Promise me things will just go back to normal. I will talk to Destiny." "Umm...ok but don't tell her we ever had this conversation cause I know she would kill me." Anna said. "I wouldn't let that happen." I said to her. I looked over and Anna was falling asleep. I laid her head down on her pillow and put her feet on top of my lap. I sat there and stared at her. She was beautiful. The way her eyes closed and the way her lips were still. NO NO NO! I can't! There's no way! Anna is just my friend that is it, nothing more. But could she be more? NO she can't, I have a girlfriend that I love. Right? I've never told Destiny I loved her. Maybe something is holding me back.