Challenge start

So 1st challenge is written that you all should be paired with each other . But we want you all to choose your patner yourself.
Jenny : You all are friends from today.
All : Sounds interesting.
Godji : You six know each other from quite long period so let brightwin choose first .
Jenny : You all can convince them to choose you. You all can help them.
All (except brightwin) : okay

So now everyone one are sitting on table . Brightwin are just deciding something. Win quickly look at every one of them after giving the name of the person he chose. Everyone was quite confidently looking at them except Tay .
Godji : Tay are you fine ?
Tay : yes , p I'm .
Godji : okay .
Jenny : so who you have choosen ?
Win : P' tay .
After saying that a little smile appare on win's face.  Though Tay was little worried. So he decided to ask
Tay : Win do you think it's right to choose me. Because I also don't know about camping and all. Do you think you can win any games ??
Win : Don't worry P we are going their to make fun. Maybe we both are minus right now but if two minus work together the answer is always plus or positive.So , don't worry we can be a best pair .

Which makes Tay to smile 🙂 a little bit by his answer. Bright was a little confused.
Godji : Who have you choose bright ?
Bright : I don't know who I should choose between P'singto or P' Gun.
Off : I think you should choose gun because you have already met him and also have participate on two shows . So , It will be more comfortable for you .
All: nooded their head by saying yes.
Bight : I also wanted to take his name. So my patner is P'gun.

Everyone exchange a smile . So now four of them were left . To which singto says Krist Don't you wanted to go with Off on some trip before.
Krist : oh ,yes
Godji : Are you all ready now ?
All : yes
Jenny : okay , so I will say name then they  will be patner for 1 week . Okay
All : okay
Jenny : Taywin, offkrist, bright gun, singtonew . Okay

Godji : Now the second step is that the real patner will give massage to new patner of you patner .

The environment was really enjoying. They all were saying a punchline . To encourage each other .
New to win
New : Win you need be careful na. Tay comes along with disaster . Don't forget to enjoy your trip .
Win : Thank you and passes a warm smile.
Bright to Tay.
Bright : Win gets a little more excited sometimes . But , I'm sure you can handle him . Best of luck
Tay : ☺️ yes , sure I will . Best of luck to you too.
Off to bright
Off : I know you will take good care of him but don't forget to enjoy na. This type of chance rearly comes.
Bright : He just nooded his head by saying yes and give him smile.
Singto to off
Singto : I don't think I should say anything  because you know everything . Enjoy your trip best of luck .
Off : 😁 okay Same to you.
Tay to singto
Tay : You know everything. What should I say . Best of luck.
Krist to new
Krist : let collect as much memories as we can .
New : yes
Gun also said yes.

Godji : I know it's a little wired that you all need to go on because of challenge but I'm sure you all will not regret after returning from the trip 🙂.

All : what's next challenge ?
Godji it's of tommorow Friday . You all should meet me on the location I share I will say another on that day.
All : okay
Jenny : Don't forgot you all are couple from today okay 🤣😂.
All :🤭🤭😁😁 okay we will not forget our new couple.

To be continued ...