what's written on dairy -2 🤫

They woke up New, Singto & Off and they all moved to their tent. The clock was showing 12 pm. They all opened their dairy and start to fill it up with new feeling.
Singto's dairy
     Page 2
You foolish heart, beating so hard you almost escape the cage of my chest. Why him of all people? He did even tick any boxes from my checklist! I guess that's why I have never call him any other way before.
    I really don't know what is happening . What am I feeling ? Is it right or wrong? I just know that I want to be here with him forever. I don't know how will I control my heart ? I also don't know does he feels the same ?

New's dairy
Page 2
    Today I'm finally accepting that There's some one who makes my stomach full of butterfly with just his smile. The was he says my name makes me feel so wonderful.
     Though I have met him before I never feel this way. I don't know what it's call ? How it sounds but yes I love him and I will tell him soon. I don't care What will he think but I'm not going to hide. I can't hide too

Off's dairy
Page 2
  I have read somewhere that when you fall for someone for who they really are, everything about them becomes beautiful.
    I understand today because I have found that someone and I'm not gonna loose him. I will confess him soon.

Krist's dairy
Page 2
I think he knows that I like him. It's all because of you :
Dear heart, please stop thumping so hard from my chest whenever he's around. The thumping is so loud he might be able to hear it Soon.
That's enough 😜 I know he also like him. I will wait for him to say it by words not action.

Bright's dairy
Page 2
I haven't had this feeling before, it's like I no longer have control of my feeling & more, when you are near me, my heart drops on floor, when I'm with you, I never felt bore.
I'm usually not shy around people unless you are around 😉.

Gun's dairy
Page 2
Do you know how much courage I mustered up just to show my feeling out? To show it by action ? All of it, every drop of it.
When will you notice because of you,I recently find myself daydreaming most of the time and smiling a lot for no reason.
When will you notice ☺️ I know you are shy but you also need to show me if you love.

Tay's dairy
Page 2
It's kind of weird I found you cute even you are doing something stupid. I like the smell of your hair, and my heart literally skips a beat when you are around. It's kind of exhausting thinking and wondering what is going on, but I like it........I like you .
That's the truth .

Win's dairy
Page 4
Dear dairy,
A simple bursh of his fingers anaginst my hands is enough to send me to the emergency room due to a heart attack.
    I know it's too much but this is Truth which I feel for him.
     The way I feel when he smile at me is one mystery I dare not to revel. 🤫
What do you think dairy ?
Is this passion ? Is this obsession? Is this madness? Or is this called simply as having a crush ?

A/N
Good morning guys! Have a great day ahead.
Hope you are all taking care of yourself
Stay safe guys. We will meet soon on next part. Bye see you all soon.

To be continue....