Stories telling

Everyone has just finished their dinner. It's already 9:30 pm . So they were sitting around fire. Today they were all so tired.
New: What are we doing Tonight ?
Sing: I'm really tired guys I don't think I could participate in games.
Tay: Let's play some things new.
Off: so that we don't need to move from our sit .
Bright: okay let's play stories telling.
Gun: yes , make it more interesting like we are eight right. So, let's take out one paper and we need to tell the  story like written on that like sad , happy anything can be.
Win: I think P'New and P'singto are tired so let them take rest. They can only listen.
Off: Actually you right.
Bright : we are six people so how should we share.
Krist: let's not do that choose the name also Whose name comes first they need to tell story.
Everyone : okay
First name was krist he needs to tell the story by using character name one of the pair. He chooses the pairs name and that was Taywin. He also give both of them chance to choose one paper to just know who will be Who ?
Krist: I don't know how to tell stories but this is the story which I found cute which I have read somewhere. So The title of the story is True love.

"A true love story "
     In this story One guy asked another... Wait I mean According to challenge.
      Win asked Tay if he is pretty. Tay said no. Then he asked if he likes him and he said no.
Tay: Wait why am I so rude ?? 😒
     He again asked him if he wanted to be with him forever.
Win: 😳😳
     Tay answer no. Win then asked him if he would cry if he walked away. He again said no.
Win: Why am I bothering him so much ? 😒 If he doesn't like😒
          Win had heard too much. He needed to leave .... As he walked away, Tay grabbed his arm and told him to stay.
Win: But why ? He did so
Gun: first listen story 🤦‍♀️
        So, He stopped him. Tay said, you're not pretty, you're handsome. Yes , I don't like you but I love you. I don't want to be with you forever but I need to be with you forever, and I wouldn't cry if you walked away I would die.
Win: And after that what's Win's reaction?
Krist: I don't know .
Gun: what next in story then ?.
Krist: it's this much story has already end.
Tay : 😒😒 oho what a unwanted ending ?

2nd Gun turn. He chooses and According to paper he needs to tell sad story.
Gun : Are you guys ready ?
Bright: Yes
Gun: Title is A unconditional love

"A unconditional love"
      Their was a happy couple. They were happy with each other. Onday suddenly girl gave challenge to boy to live a day without her. No communication at all and said if he passed it, she will love him Forever.

Bright: Did he accepte that ?
Krist: he will not I think.
Off , singto new already have fall a sleep.

    The boy agreed. He didn't texted not called her whole day.

Win: Why did he even do that ?
Tay: Because he wants her to love him forever.
Krist:Maybe he also wants to proof his love , sincerety towards her. What's next.

  He didn't contact her whole day without knowing. This was last moment of her life. She was suffering from cancer and had only 24 hours left.
     After a day boy went to his girlfriend and said that ' he did it' but tears fell as he saw his girlfriend coffin with a note "you did it baby...now please do it everyday...
        "I love you"
Everyone:  What unconditional love ?

3rd Tay's turn. His was regreating like guilty.
Tay: My story title is Too late to realize

"Too late to realize"
      A boy had a wish to marry his girlfriend. He decided to finally say that to the girl. He had not said her but somehow she knew that he gonna porpoises her.
     She wanted a ring but the boy gives teddy bear. She was angry because she was dreaming about the ring 💍 forever. She threw it on road when boy goes to peak it up car hit him.

Gun: Is he alright ?
Bright : what's next ?

In his funeral when she hugged that teddy sound comes from mechine inside him: "will you marry me?" Guess what she found a ring inside it.

Win: so that was surprise and she all ruined it .
Krist : Yes, that was suprise which she doesn't deserve .

A/N
  Hi guys I hope you have learn some thing from above Short stories. I wanted to update another chapter also but I don't think I can now. So , I will update it on tommorow morning.
Hope you guys are enjoying
Bye guys  and thank you for staying with me supporting me as a good reader till now . Now we are in final episodes. Good night and sweet dreams . Meet you soon in next part.

To be continue....