I don't want to leave you -2

Gun was just sitting silently. Bright comes and sits besides him. As Tay win already left their was no one their. Bright holds his hand and after he holds gun turns side and hug him.
  His eyes were full of tears.
Bright: Were you crying 😣 ...... since when.😣😔
Gun: I'm sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet moments and jokes as you are caring. I will think twice to be this close to others next time.
He said that and broke huge and just hide his tears.
Bright: hey! Why are you saying like that 😣😖😔
Gun: I'm sorry
Bright: Why are you saying like this ?
A few minutes silence and Gun turn around bright face side and gives a painful smile. A smile that is shown by hiding many pains inside.🙂

Gun: Please don't forget the songs we listened to or the things that we talked about please don't forget the little inside jokes we had or the laugh we shared please don't forget my smile or sound of my voice. ........ Please Don't forgot me P'bright.😣😣😣😣
He wants to say more but it seems like his voice is giving up. It's creaking in like tears. He was hardly speaking.
Bright: 😣😣 Why are you saying like that we are not meeting again ?
Gun: it's will not be like today coz your mine today but after this trip 😣😣😣....... But I want to let you know that I will be there if you are in defficulties. If you need me,call me. I don't care if I'm sleeping, if I'm having my own problems or if I'm angry at you. If you need me and if you need to talk to me,I will always be there for you. No matter how big or how small your problems is, I'll be there
Bright:😢😥😭
Now Gun could feel bright tears. He didn't want to see him crying because of him so he realized a Fake laughter. And turn towards bright.
Gun:🙂 I was supposed to say a goodbye with a smile. But , look we both are crying ☺️ I'm sorry that I don't mean to make you cry. 🙂 What's next ? I think you should leave 🙂 now from here 🙂 Thank you for being there for me, for taking care of me and for not letting me realize that I was a stranger for you.
Bright Looks at gun
Bright: Is this really what you want ?
Gun: what you mean ? 😅😣
Bright: Do you really want to push me out from your life?
Gun didn't answer so bright begin to stand and walk away. Finally Gun stopped him by giving a back hug.
Gun: I don't want to leave you.😭😭😭😭😫😩😣😖😢 Please Don't go.
Bright: Don't you wanted me to leave ? Hmmm.
Gun: 😣😖😖😖😩😫 if really want to know then my heart is screaming from inside that:
Please Don't leave me,
I will Cry until you return,
You don't understand how much it hurts when you leave.
It's like a piece of my soul has vanished away.
Please, just  Don't , don't leave me
😭😭😭😭 He started to cry louder by like screaming from heart.
Bright: And why were you pushing me out before ? I don't know how it feels to you but think that you will not be mine tommorow stops my breath, stops my heart beat betting.
I'm afraid to lose you.
But I can promise you
That you don't have to
Be afraid of losing me.

Again one minute silence Gun broke huge and he feels little comfortable. It was still silence and then suddenly bright brust out with tears.
Bright: I've never loved anyone like I love you. I don't want to lose you.
Please never... ..😭😭 leave me.
I need you 😖😫😭😥😭😭😭😭😢💔💔
Gun hugged him and both were wrapped in each other's arms

Gun's opv
"Don't leave me", bright wishpered
"Oh, for crying out loud--- no!I am not going to anywhere" I shout and it to comfert him.
"Really?" His eyes widen
"What can I do to make you understand I will not run? What can I say?" He grazes at me, revealing his fear and anguish again. He swallows.
"There is one thing you can do"
"What?" I snap
"Give me your Brights smile back" he whispers."

Now They both stopped crying but their was a deep felling of fear that their is only one evening today's.
Gun: "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
Bright: you know I have listened somewhere that"The two hardest things to say in life is hello for the first time and goodbye for the last".
Gun: Bright
Bright: hmmm
Gun: "you've changed me forever. And I'll never forget you." 🙂☺️
Gun stands to go to his tent because after sometime they need to prepare for campfire. Bright say last words before moving to his tent (As challenge is already completed so bright is going to stay with win)

Bright: You know "I thought I was storger than a word, but I just discovered that having to say goodbye to you is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do."

Both pass a smile and walking in different directions. After they enter tent bright send a song. Gun listen to it...

A/N
Guys what do you think  kristoff and singnew also did Same thing ? Are they also think the same thing to just say goodbye ? Or they are more brave to say their feeling?
Hope you guys are enjoying
As I already said you need to be more patient for this story because many twist and turns are left to add .

To be continue...