One step closer

They were moving towards their camp. Win just moved fast and he writes the dairy. He was little tired so he lay down. Tay just entered & he was writing something in dairy.
Brightgun were walking together. They were just silent. There hand were close to each other. Gun just hold his hand and smiled try to make it normal. He was trying to make him comfortable after all they should stay together.
He just interlocked their fingers. 🔥

Bright just tried his best not to blushing

Bright just tried his best not to blushing. They moved in their tent.
Gun: Good night P'bright ☺️. Have a sweet dreams.
Bright: ☺️ Good night.
Bright was also writing dairy. Where as gun already fell asleep. Bright just smile and sleep beside.
Kristoff both were writing the dairy. When Krist asked.
Krist: How do you feel p about all this challenge and all ?
Off : I think this are the best moments of my life.
Krist : Yes, me too. I'm happy to be with you.
Off : I'm as well. It's really the best moments because everyone don't get this type of opportunity to enjoy without any tension.
Krist : Aren't you tired p ?
Off : sure I'm I think we should go to bed.
Krist : Early to bed early to rise makes a person healthy and Wise. 😁☺️
Both laughed and fell asleep.
New singto were still outside. They were sitting on grass under beautiful sky.
New: Aren't they beautiful ?
Singto: Yes, They are .🙂

Singto: Do you know what's stars teach us ?New : Yes, No matter how nosey the day is it still will be end up in peace

New : Yes, No matter how nosey the day is it still will be end up in peace.
Singto:It means we don't know about future and past is not on our control. Present is what we have so we should learn to enjoy our present.
New looked in his eyes. They both looked at each other's eyes 👀. Let's say time was stoped for them they were just lost somewhere in eyes. New realized a smile and they both looked here and there. New then put his head on his shoulder. That moment was just a migical.
Tay finished writing dairy and goes to sleep. He wasn't surprised to see the face laying beside him. How someone can be so cute even he is sleeping ? He think himself and began to smile. Having this huge size how he manage to look like a baby? ☺️ He wishpered good night 😴💤. He blowed a kiss 😚 on forehead and sleep by turning his back.
Win opened his eyes not believing what had just happen ? He put his hand around Tay giving him back hug. Making sure he have no clue that he is still awake. Tay also thought it's his sleeping habit he puts his hand on win's which was surrounding him. After that Win smiles because it was not his dream.
Krist wasn't able to sleep. He just move close making sure he is not embarrassing him. He turn around and he felt warm hugs. He turns and moves little closer.
Off: Finding difficulties to fell asleep ?
Krist just nooded his head. Off sings song to help him.

They both fell asleep .

A/N
I do love real couple but this story is just about what if they choose each other. Like patner exchange so hope will you guys understand.
I hope you all are enjoying the story. Will meet soon in another part. Till then goodnight and sweet dreams 🙂. Stay safe .

To be continue...