second game 🎉

The both teams take rest and move for second game. In second game they need to carry one person of the team and return back.
From Tay's team only bright was totally fine. Although Tay was also looking fine but he was not because his arms were bleeding. He had Wear jacket so nobody has noticed except win. Win knows because he has seen how it has happened and Win's legs were also bleeding because of leech.
They decided to carry gun because he is little lighter weight 😅. Bright carrys gun in his back.

In another team
Krist was hurt so they decided to carry him. New was carrying him as the person can be changed so they can change if they want. But they can't change like: instead of Krist on the way the can't carry another person. They need to be careful if they fall down while carrying the person the time will added +5.

Both teams were ready.
Jenny: 3...2...1..go
Bright was a bit fast this time. Maybe it's because while climbing down it will be slop downward. If it takes 5 hours to climb up it will take 3 hours like that to climb down.
They could not believe that they have crossed two difficult way .ie throne plants and slippery. Both teams were like beside each other.
After few hours they were about to reach finish line. Tay wasn't talking Because he was still angry that win was in pain. He didn't agree to put medicine. Win was also a little bit upset because Tay was in pain & he tried to hide nobody knows. Also because Tay was angry because of him. Both were silent.
Gun: P'bright are you fine?
Bright: Yes, I'm ☺️
Tay: If you are tired then we can carry him....
Before Tay complete his sentence win speaks
Win: let me carry him.
Tay: 😒 You can't be serious can you ? See your leg it's bleeding you are finding difficulties to even walk and you want to carry gun ?
Win: My leg is in pain not hand.
By saying this win want to indicate that he knows that Tay's arm was bleeding. He is not going to let him carry gun it will be more painful. Tay has also got some clue so 🤐🤐 he said nothing.
Bright : No it's okay. We are near and P'Gun has no wait at all.
Gun:😳😳 it's not like that.

Another team
New looks a bit tired carrying him. Off asked to let him carry but New answered it will take a Time to change . Anyway they were near finishing line so he said it's okay.
Both teams could see goji standing there. They were trying their best to reach first but suddenly New's leg slip but luckily Singto caught him & Off also caught krist. They could finished the race without injury. Tay's team also finished but three were injured.

Let's go to our tent and I will give results their. It's was already 8:00 pm till they reach their.

Godji: Are you all ready for results ?Everyone: Yes

Everyone: Yes.
Godji: In first game Tay's team climbed the hill in 4hrs. Where as Off's team completed it on 3 hrs 45 minutes.
Jenny : The winner 🏆 of 1st game is Off's team.
Godji : Tay's team were also fast but they were injured. So well done 👍.
Jenny: In second game Off's team completed it on 3 hrs 15 minutes.
Now Tay's team they all were thinking Off's team win. So They were just happy that they completed the task.
Jenny: But, Tay's team completed it only on 3hrs. Congratulations 🎊🎉👏 You win the second game.
Tay:😲😯🤔
Gun:😕😦😮😯
Bright:😉☺️🙂
Win:😁👏👏🤩
They all were in shock.
Godji : You all have work hard so staff has already cooked foods for you all. You can go & eat.
Jenny: Win and krist don't forget to put medicine. First aid is in your tents.
After they eat food they went inside to take a rest.

Singtonew they were just writing dairy.
Brightguns
Gun: P'bright are you okay ? Is your body paining ?
Bright: My head is paining little bit but It's not paining that much.
Gun: Let me help you lay down here.
Bright simply follows Gun's instruction and lay down. Gun was going to give him masage 💆💆. He sits and moves Bright's head in his lap. 🙈🙈
Bright:😳😳 it's okay I will take medicine.
Gun: stay still don't move and try to relax your body.
Bright's face full red. How can someone relax himself when someone special to them is giving masage ? 💆💆

Kristoff they were just laying in bed. Krist was in Off arm they were simply closing their eyes and trying to relax their body.

Taywin's tent
Tay asked win to put his leg in bed. So that He could put medicine easily.
Win: First you open your jacket & let me see your wound.
Tay: 😳😳 You know that.
Win: Yes, I have seen but you choose not to share so I don't said anything.
Tay just obeyed win as their was no other choice to make win agree to put medicine in his wound. He doesn't want to show all his wound because he was sure win will blame himself for not taking him to put medicine. So, he just opened jacket.
Win: 😱😨 it's  cut in many places. Turn back.
Tay:😵😵😐 He turned back.
Win: Take out your t-shirt.
Tay:😅I don't think it's need.
Win: 😕 Are you taking out or not ?
Tay: 🤪🤪 No win their is not wound.
Win:  Are you taking out yourself or Do you want me to take out? 😒😒😒
No way left for Tay so he took out.
Win:😨😨😱😫😣😖 It's really deeply cut.
Win touched the wound & he couldn't control his tear. He started to cry.

Tay: win it's not you fault stop crying

Win: But I should have clue that it has cut this much.

Tay: it was me who didn't know you were in pain but you have noticed my pain

Tay: it was me who didn't know you were in pain but you have noticed my pain. Please stop crying otherwise I will cry with you. 😉
Win: okay but promise me you'll not do it again.
Tay: okay promise.
He said putting medicine on Tay's back.

He was crying even in putting.
Tay: Will you please stop crying ? Tears doesn't suits your beautiful face?
Win: What did you say ? 😳😳
Tay: umm.. nothing 🤪
They both applied medicine in each other's wound. Tay was going out suddenly win pulls him. He turn and win did that to set the bandage which was not stable in Tay's arm. Tay just realized that he was on win's lap.
🙈🙈🙈🙈

A/N
Hi guys
Hope you are enjoying .
We will meet soon in next chapter .
Till then stay safe and take care
Good night and sweet dreams

To be continue...