let's meet

Win & gun they call godji. It was only 5:00 am. She shouted for phone.
Godji: why are you calling me this early ? Gun was also calling me ?
Win : Today is our third day of challenge.
Godji : oh  🤪 she quickly look at clock it was already 5:04 am. She was supposed to call everyone at 5:00 am.
Win : I think that's why P'Gun was also calling you.
Godji : I can't believe you wake up this early win.🤨
Win: I wake up at 4:30 am and was trying to call you from 4:45 am 😒. Now, you picked up.
Godji : 😅 yes, I was sleeping . So just wait for 20 minutes . I will give you information.
Win : 20 minutes more 😑😐😒
Godji : Why are you being so impatient ?
Win : because I'm so excited to know today's challenge.

After few minutes the massage pooped on Everyone's phone 📱 .
Massage : You all need to come on give location. Till 6:00 am so who are wake up they need to help others to wake up and meet in time.

Win called gun.
Win: P'Gun are you ready.
Gun : Yes, I am ready. But , I don't think anyone has wakeup this early in morning. I think we should help them.
Win :  what should we do ?
Gun : We need to wake them up by going in their house 🏡.
Win : From where to start .
Gun : let's divide 3-3 people . Okay
Win : okay.
Gun : You wake up Tay, Off & singto
Win : But it's not possible .
Gun : Let's wake one person then we will talk.

Gun enter Bright's house first. Because he knows about New & Krist. They will wake up late. So he decided to go their first. Win was going on Tay house first because he was told that Off will wake up late and he don't know P'singto 's house.
Gun rang door bell with a bit hegistation weather anyone is wake up or not. Luckily Bright's mom she opened the door.
Gun : Sawdee karb 🙏.
B's mom: Sawdee kha 🙏. Are you searching for bright ?
Gun : Yes, actually we all were supposed to meet on 6:30 am. It's already 5:10. So , I was here to check he is ready or not.
B's mom : He is still sleeping on his room 😅. I was making breakfast. I will help you to wake him up.
Gun : No , it's okay. You show me his room I will wake him up.
B's mom : okay it's their on left . You can call me if you can't then. I will make make breakfast for you both .
Gun : ☺️ okay.

He enters the room it was well organized. He quickly moves towards the bed 🛌 and start waking him up.
Gun : Bright... Wake up fast .
Bright : 😪😪 Why  it's still dark ?
Gun : 🤨 He open his phone 📱 and play the song.

Bright : Wakes up and sit straight to  look at the person who distrub him.
Gun : 😏😏 Good morning P'bright.
Bright : P'Gun. When did you came ? What way is this to wake me up ? 😒
Gun : 🤨I was trying to wake you up. But you said it's still dark without opening eyes. So, I decided to show you is it still dark or not 🤭🤭
Bright : he quickly check the phone 📱. Their was massage that they need to be on the location at 6:00 am. it was already 5:15 am.
He just jumped from bed  and ran to be ready. He was talking bath. So, gun helped him to select clothes.
Gun : Bright everything is in your room just be ready and come out fast. I am going outside. Okay
Bright: okay
They were ready and about to leave but bright mom insist them not to leave without eating anything. So they call Krist. Luckily he picked up.
Krist : Hello
Brightgun : we want a small help will you wake up New.
New : Good morning
Off : I'm also here i have waked them up.
Bright: what about P'singto and P'tay.
Off : singto is going to be ready and meet us on location I don't know about Tay.
Bright : okay see you all in location

Bright look at gun who was trying to open the cover of jam ?
Bright: May I ?
Gun : 🙂 Yes sure
Bright : he opened it and give him back.
Gun : Actually Win was their to wake up Tay 🤨 I wonder what's happening their 🤣😂
Bright : Is it that difficult to wake him up ? 😅
Gun : Not more more than to wake you up 🤭🤭

To be continue.....