warm of love in rainy night ?

After they completed the game it suddenly started raining they are in mountain region so it quite normal their.
Tay Win's side
It's was raining and everyone were moving here and there to place the stuffs in right place.

Win's Opv
   The sky seems clear. Why suddenly it start raining ? 🤨 I really want to play a little more. 😒 But this rain 🌧️ put water on my fun.

He was so done with the weather that he was taking with himself.

Tay Opv
    I don't know what happened to him ? Why is he pouting his face ? Wait is he angry or something ? 

Win to himself
     🤦‍♀️ Now I'm trapped here how to go there inside tent. It's raining like if I take one step it will wat all my clothes.
       Wait what ? Is he coming for me . P'tay is he here for me. 🤨🧐 Come on win stop thinking nonsense. You are just patner for this week . It's not like that he loves you . 😒Maybe he has come for P'New . 😔

Tay: Win come let's go inside.
Win: 😳 me
Tay: Do you see another win here ?

 Win: 😳 me Tay: Do you see another win here ?

A/N Let's imagine it's like the same show in picture

A/N
Let's imagine it's like the same show in picture.😅

They entered inside their tent .
Win: P'Tay I think you should change your clothes. You may caught by cold.
Tay: Your right.
He was changing a clothes. He just noticed something was bothering win.
Tay: Is their anything bothering you ? You can ask me . Feel free to share.
Win: I want to ask why did you helped me ? I thought you were their for P'New.
Tay: 🤭 Who said ?I was their for you. New & me we are best friends. Nothing more and I helped you because new, gun & krist they were sitting peacefully there and you were behaving like lost baby. Also how can I not help you after all you are my boyfriend ? 😉
That boyfriend word make win to jump from bed. It's not like that he doesn't know that Tay is teasing him but also he couldn't help himself not to react. Now he is feeling better.

Win: I was just asking because you just helped me. Maybe they feel bad so.
Tay: 😂🤣 you really think too much see their do you think they even care ?
Win feel relief after seeing everyone enjoying with their patner. Specially, A smile appare on win's face after seeing Gun sitting on Bright's lap. New and singto wrapped in one blanket. Offkrist were just teasing each other. Rain has just stopped and every one of them were their around born fire 🔥. It was really enjoying to see everyone weak up even though the clock was showing 12:00 pm. It's like midnight .
Tay came closer to win to whisper in his ear.
Tay: Are you okay now ?
Win: 😳👀 Yes .