Most memorable day

It's 6:00 am in morning. Everyone they were ready. Everyone came out from their tent and they are litterly in shock by not seeing Jenny ,godji and even staff there. Everything like litterly every item that could be prepare on camp was there. They have already cooked foods for them even though today was their turn.
The most interesting things was there were so many notes hanging here and there. They were all super duper cures to know what's going on ?
By reading note
Off: Good morning now you all wake up. We didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep like we are doing from past few days. Not today boys we really want you to have good memories after all....
Krist reads further
Krist: I know it's hard to believe for you but yeah we are not the bad. We have something for you just eat breakfast and after that read another note...
They all finished their breakfast in like 10 minutes. You all can relate that it's of course because of curiosity.
2nd note
Bright: How fast have you done your breakfast 😅I hope you all are full. Now you all need to move right....
There was dricption to reach the place.
After few minutes they reach their and the were shocked to see a small hut ( house made by bamboo)
They were just speechless to the fact that how many days have staffs spended to make this house.
By reading the note
Tay:Wlecome to small place were memories are locked.
He opened the door and they were shook to see house full of light candles and there pictures.
Kristoff pictures

Off: 😒 How they get last picture ?Bright :🤪🤪 Everyone giggling at brightBright: okay fine I admit I clicked but I swear I haven't shown to anyone

Bright :🤪🤪
Everyone giggling at bright
Bright: okay fine I admit I clicked but I swear I haven't shown to anyone.
Krist:🤗 okay I forgave you. 😉
New singto pictures