Finally we are here

It's 5:00 am of the morning. New and singto just wake up. They both smile by moving there head on left side where brightgun were sleeping. They were hugging each other tightly. Bright also wake up but was still laying down because he doesn't want to distrub gun who was sleeping peacefully. Singto went down inside the ship to be fresh.
New: Good morning P'bright 🤭.
Bright : Good morning p 😳
New: Aren't you going to be fresh ?
Bright: I will come later. You go first 😅.
New: 🤭🤭 okay
After About 30 minutes gun wake up. He wish good morning to bright.
Gun: When did you wake up ? Why didn't you wake me up ?
Bright: No it's okay. You were peacefully sleeping I don't want to disturb your sleep.
Gun: Where is P'new & P'sing ?
Bright : They are inside. I think they are doing excerise.
Gun: Thank you ☺️ for being my pillow na. We shall also cook breakfast for all .
Bright: let's be fresh & I will also help you in kitchen.

Kristoff wake up. They directly went inside to be fresh. After that they help to Manage things . Because they were near to their destiny. After that they again come outside Taywin were still sleeping. Krist & Off both did their makeup. They clicked picture and while they were removing their makeup so that they couldn't have clue. Win slowly starts waking up. They have already removed but they were still surrounding Taywin.
Taywin: Both shouted .
Tay: why are you two surrounding us like we have done crime ?
Krist: Yes, You have done.
Win: what was that then ?
Off: Waking up on 6:30 am is your crime. Come fast to have breakfast everyone is waiting for you two.
They both hurried to take bath. They both sat on table. No clue of what's going on.
Everyone: 😂🤣😂😂
Taywin:😅😅 why are you all laughing?
Brightgun : We are not laughing at you.
Newsingto: we are laughing at the picture.
Kristoff: Beautiful girls pictures 😉
Taywin :🤨🤨 okay
They still don't know the reason. All of them have eaten their breakfast. After that the reach to the distany.
They remain so busy on sitting the tents & cleaning the area. They fought about the time it was already 6:00 pm. They were working since 10 am. They have also forgot about the surprise which godji has mention before.
Godji : You guys have done so much hard work ?
Jenny: we have supprise  for you all.
By saying that everyone was blind folded. Godji, Jenny & two staff took them to a place. After they opened the blindfold.

There was so beautiful view of sunset

There was so beautiful view of sunset. They were all stunned by the view. They just can't discribe their happiness. They took few pictures.

That moment was like the best moments of their Life

That moment was like the best moments of their Life. They sat on hill for few minutes and return back to the tents.

 They sat on hill for few minutes and return back to the tents

2 peoples were staying in one camp.
Godji: Who you want to live with? According to challenge or ...
Off: I think this question doesn't exist. We all have our patner. It doesn't matter whether it for weeks , days or months. We are here because of them.
So I think we should be with .
Others : yeah, we will live the challenge life from today.
Godji: I'm so glad you understand.
Jenny: After eating. No one will sleep okay. We will have fun activities.

A/N
I will write  about fun activities. But it will be like part of this same part okay.
Hope you all are enjoying.

To be continue.....