|| What is Shifting? ||

You may have heard of shifting, or maybe you haven't. Shifting, in a nutshell, is leaving your cr (current reality, ill get to this later) and entering your dr (desired reality). It sounds crazy, right? Well, it is very real and anyone can do it! 

No matter your intention you can shift, you just have to believe in it and in yourself. The only limitations are your imagination! You could shift to Hogwarts, anime worlds, a reality where you're a totally different person! This has to do with scripting which I will get to soon. 

Although, when trying shifting for the first time it is very important to remember that it is not as easy as breathing. Shifting may take some time, weeks even. I have been trying shifting for two nights now, I've gotten very close but have had no success yet. Another important thing to remember is to not get your hopes up. I have learned that if you get your hopes up you become very excited and it's hard to slow your heartbeat and calm down, which is crucial in shifting. 

It's also important to know that we shift realities all the time. Every time you make a decision you're cutting off a reality where you chose something different. Essentially you are cutting off realities where, for example, instead of buying the hat you really wanted, you bought the coat. When choosing the coat, the reality where you choose the hat is cut off and no longer in play. 

Resources used: Amino.com, Vocal.media