Alternate Ending Requested By Literally One Person

(Komanami alternate ending requested by literally one person. )

NAGITO POV

It's been about a year since Hajime died.

   When I ran to avenge my partner, Chiaki dragged me behind a building and talked some sense into me. She explained that charging in without a plan or a weapon was utterly stupid and I'd be more helpful staying there and helping her. So that's what I did.

   We stayed there, supplying weapons and healthcare to those of us who needed it. In the end, our side won and the Doves fled. We only had two other deaths in the whole thing: Ibuki and Fuyuhiko. Many of the others ended the battle severely wounded.

   We went out on the battlefield amongst our injured comrades along with Mikan and treated their wounds. It was odd, as we were victorious but everything seemed grey and bleak.

   We had memorial services for Hajime, Fuyuhiko, and Ibuki.

After that, everyone seemed to go their separate ways. Everyone moved out of Japan, finding it too hard to stay there anymore. Some went to Britain, others to Italy, others to Spain, so on and so forth. TeruTeru, Sonia, Chiaki, and I went to Canada.

Chiaki and I live together now. You see, ever since we met there was this instant connection although since I was in love with Hajime I ignored it completely. I asked her out six months ago and were very happy now, although we both still love and miss Hajime.

Not only that, Chiaki's pregnant. It was a little accident that happened on Valentine's Day I guess. It's a boy and we're naming it Hajime. Psych, that's too cliche for our taste we're going to name him Izuru.

Chiaki often worries about what a baby that's half human half ghoul is going to be like. Too be honest I'm terrified too but I'm sure we'll be fine.

"What are you writing?" Chiaki asks. I look up at her with a smile.

"I'm recording everything that's happened. I don't want to forget any of this " I answer truthfully. She nods thoughtfully.

"I see. Will you publish this?"

"I already have. When you publish it on Wattpad under a name no one knows it's not suspicious at all."

"Ah."

So that about sums it up. I hope you have enjoyed our story. I hope I was able to get in my former partner's mindset alright.

Let's meet again soon.

~Nagito Komaeda

(Basic summary of what would happen if Nagito never joined the fight)