2

RING RING RING!!!

Alex Pov:
Finally i'm out of this place,I take a big breath and leave the classroom.I started thinking..hmm why did he take my backpack for,was it a type of joke?or does he do this to every girl?..my thoughts get cut off by my 2 girl's running to me.

Jade:Alex!!omg girl how was detention,did anything bad happened or..-

As I see jade stop talking I turn around curious why.Charli started to giggle and i'm pretty sure know why hehe.

Charli:Oh jadee~

Jade:Shut up Charli before I tell light to come here!

Charli:WHAT?!ok ok i'll shut up..for now:).

Jade started screaming back as the same for Charli teasing each other whit their loved ones names.As I watch them getting arguing and arguing I get sidetracked by that..thing again?..I don't know what's going on whit me am I starting to see things.I get cut off from my thoughts and see Jade talking to me.

Jade:Alex hello are you there?!

Alex:What? oh yeah I am I just got sidetracked!

Jade turns around looking for what was catching my eye and sees Zach!?oh god she's going to start assuming things..again.

Jade:Well ok then..but tell us Alex how was detention were there any cute guys or scary people tell us Alex!!

Alex:So exited to know but no there was only one person there I'm pretty sure you girls already know..

Charli:Well yeah..but someone is right behind you Alex.

What does she mean by "someone is right behind me" if it's him I swear-

Jaxx:Hey Alex can we talk?

Alex:O-oh he-hey J-Jaxx ye-yeah sure!

As for the ones who don't know I might have a small crush on well Jaxx..he's just perfect..he isn't as much as a jerk he's just Jaxx..

Jaxx:Alex are you there you've been gone for a few minutes already hello?

Alex:Oh yeah sorry i've been getting distracted lately haha..um yeah what do you want to talk about?

Jaxx:It's something private let's go in a room first.

Alex:Oh ok! I'll see you later girls bye!!

Author Pov:
As Alex went off whit Jaxx to a classroom,Jade and charli really aren't sure what they were gonna talk about but just shrugged it off and went to their class.

Zach Pov:
As I see 2 familiar faces walking into a library? I don't know what this dude is up to but I don't trust him..

Light:Ayo Zach you there?

Zach:Oh yh light wassup?

Light:What do you mean wassup you've been staring at well whatever you were staring at for a while already like a dumb ass;-;

As I hear Drake and Light laughing I get a little embarrassed..I hate these 2 but they my brothas g like waddup💪🏼😈💰💚(IM SO SORRY YALL BACK TO THE STORY)
correction i've been friends whit these 2 for as long as I could remember I guess you could say we're pretty much bro's that got each other's back's you know.

Light:See there he goes again starting like dumb ass again.

Zach:THAT'S IT YOU PIECE OF SH-

Alex Pov:
I started getting a little nervous but that's ok when your around your crush right hahaha.?!?!

Jaxx:Alex what if I told you that..

I stared at him in a confused way,what is he trying to say.As I kept giving him that look he did something I wasn't ready for...

Zach Pov:
As I heard the bell ring Light and Drake told me goodbye since their going to class but as for me I usually skip class all day.As I start walking in the hallways just wondering around,I felt a weird..tension.Am I...am I..horny..?Well anyway so I kept walking around there's usually teachers here..that's strange is it my lucky day,I started hearing things..ok I swear if I die then I better die in a cool way then because what I look like dying lame(I don't know what i'm writing😀)Ok but out of all seriousness I kept hearing whispering are they trying to say something or what?!Gotta say I might be hot and cool(😏)but still that doesn't mean i'm not scared of anything.

Zach:Hello is anyone there?

As I wait for any response the only thing I heard was...a scream from the library...wait the library..?...ALEX!!!

⚠️KINDA OF A SEXUAL ASSAULT,ABUSE, AND WELL AGGRESSIVE SO HEADS UP⚠️

Alex Pov:
As I kept telling Jaxx to stop what he was doing he just kept going and going..I had no choice but to scream.

Alex:JAXX GET OFF ME!!

Jaxx:What don't you enjoy this..I thought you liked me?

Alex:Well I thought to so get off me you freak!!!

Jaxx:Freak? i'll show you freak.

As I kept screaming and crying to the point Jaxx started covering my mouth whit his hand trying to unbutton my shirt as I tried to keep hold of it.I tried and tried when I decided to bite his hand and just try to run away..but that didn't happen.As I felt a huge pain in my cheek..I started screaming even more crying,panicking..I tried everything I could do but it just didn't work...

Jaxx:JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY WONT YOU!?

Alex:LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT LIKE YOU ANYM-

He started kissing me by force but as I hear a loud bang come from the door..Zach?!

Zach Pov:
As I see..Alex looking like a mess,I turn my way to Jaxx and start punching him.

Zach:You fucking bitch is this what you like to do to girl's making them feel pain..i'll be showing you what real pain is.

As you may not know i've been in a few fights already but this..this one is gonna be different.I held him to the ground punching him and punching making him bleed..regret...everything he has done.I turn around to see a scared Alex,some few administrators and students out the door..well shit.

|

|

Well that was very..strange😀.
That is all for today don't forget to like,comment and share maybe for some support and so this book can be noticed more I'll help me so much:)!
I love you all and take care💕