14

Zach's Pov:
I ran and ran but..why again?I took a break to catch my breath and as I look around I see..

Zach:Alex is that y-

Ew they started making out I guess not then,I kept on walking now since i'm here why not enjoy this cold walk.

Alex's Pov:
Did he just..

Evan:I'm so sorry Alex please forgive me I didn't mea-

(Sum of y'all boutta be real mad at me..but it must be done)

I didn't think this thru but I decided to..continue the kiss.I felt so guilty tho but why it's not like i'm dating somebody..right?
His hands were around my waste,while I was cupping his face it just felt..right.

Evan:Alex..why did you..

Alex:Let's not speak about this- i'm going home i'll see you in school!!

Did I just kiss him?! what was I thinking shit shit shit just forget about it Alex no one saw that!!

Evan:Bye..

Next Day

I woke and for my surprise it's early,that's weird I always wake up late tho..probably my lucky day.I put on a whit skirt and a light pink button shirt on whit a pair of pink shoes.I grab my stuff and leave the house,am I actually going to be early for once?As I was walking down the street I saw the school building but as I was walking people were..staring at me,do I have something on me or what,I then see Charli by herself so I'm guessing that the rest of the squad aren't here yet.

Alex:Hey Charli!

Charli:Hey Alex..

Alex:What's wrong..?

Charli:Alex did you check your instagram yet?

Alex:No..

I took out my phone and opened the app,the first thing I see is..

Alex:It's a v-video of m-me and..

Charli:You and Evan..Alex this video is spreading around the whole school or it is already!!

Alex:But..

Charli:We have to report this to the principal!

Evan:The principal won't do shit..

Alex:E-Evan!?

Charli:Question are y'all dating?

Alex:N-No it was an accident!!

Evan:I think I can find a way to delete the video..for now Alex just ignore these people i'll get going now

Alex:Ok..

Charli:So what are you going to do about Zach..?

Alex:I-

Zach:Yeah what are you going to do about it

Za-Z-Zach..my whole body froze..he came behind me and whispered something in my ear.

Zach:We're going to have a talk later..

*Gulp*

Why didn't he show no emotion..is he angry,ugh why me.

Jade:Girl your luck is literally going down..like down

Alex:Can we just go to class..

During Class

I guess I jinxed myself saying "tOdAy iS mY lucKy dAy".

Knock knock

Teacher:Yes!

Zach:Ms.Ren needs Alex..

Teacher:Well you heard Alex go whit Ms.Ren

Alex:Ok..

I get up from my seat and I leave the class,Zach was behind me following me and I felt chills..

Zach:You know that was just a excuse so I could get you out of that crappy class..

Alex:W-What..

He suddenly pushed me against a locker making a sort of a loud noise,his eyes looked so..scary.I looked away trying not to stare at him but he grabbed my face making me look at him again.

Zach:Why did you kiss him

Alex:It was a accident..

Zach:The video was 5 minutes long how the FUCK IS THAT A ACCIDENT ALEX TELL ME?!

Alex:I-..

I had nothing to say..my heart was beating so fast,my body was trembling and I was just scared seeing this side of him.

Alex:I-I'm s-sor-sorry..

Zach:Sorry isn't gonna fix this Alex..

I look down whit guilt on my face hoping he won't be that angry.

Zach:Who are you going to choose..

Alex:What..?

Zach:I said..who are you going to choose

me or him..

He walked away after his final words..that's it.

Alex:It was just a kiss

Zach:So your choosing him then

Alex:I didn't say that

Zach:Well it sounds like it!

Alex:Are you really making a big of a deal for a kiss?!

Zach:ITS NOT JUST A KISS!!

Alex:YOUR ACTING LIKE IF YOU'VE NEVER MADE OUT WHIT SOMEONE!!

Zach:THAT'S BECAUSE I NEVER HAD ALEX..I never had

Alex:B-But those rumo-

Zach:Not everything people say is true..

I mean he is right..it's never true whit out proof.

Alex:Zach..

Zach:What-

I run to him and hug him so tight whit tears coming down my face..and the reason I did it was because it was my fault.

Alex:I know you said sorry won't fix anything Zach I was just confused,I don't know why I did it,i'm sorry Zach i'm sorry please forgive me for my mistakes I just don't want you to be mad at me I love you Zach i'm s-

Zach:Alex..

Wait did I just..

Zach:Princess do you really..love me..?

Alex:Zach I- I didn't mean to say that..

Zach:Your forgiven..but your mistake won't be forgotten Alex

He then..walked away,is he mad still..?

Alex:What does he mean by that..

???:It means he doesn't care for you anymore..~

That voice..

|

|

900 words y'all I know this short💔
EITHER WAY THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED DONT FORGET TO LIKE,COMMENT AND SHARE FOR SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION!!
I love you all and take care:)💕!!
-AR