8

Monday October 1st...

Alex's Pov:
Yes it's finally October my favorite month of the year.I decided to wear a black skirt whit a light brown sweater tucked in from the front and a black belt.I get my white slip on vans and putted them on,today we didn't had to bring any backpacks so I left the house and since my parents are in a trip right now I really didn't had to say goodbye to anybody.

7 minutes later..

As I see the squad in front of the school waiting for me,I still can't believe Light made us call the group like that.

Jade & Charli:Hey Alex good morning!

Alex:Hey girl's good morning!!

Zach:What about me am I invisible or something?

Alex:Is that a ghost I hear ooo how scary!

Drake:Tuff man..

Light:It's ok Zach I got you brotha *mwah*

Zach:Get off me Light I don't want your lips I want Alex's!!

Drake:Well if that's what you want then..babe wanna help me push them into a empty classroom..

Jade:Whit pleasure my dear Drake.

WUSHH WASHHH
(what are these words but pretend that's the noise when they got pushed in the room😭)

Alex:Jade,Drake I'm going to kill you both!!

Jade:Thank us later we'll see you in 3rd period!!

As I heard them giggling and walking away I then turn to see Zach.

Alex:Ugh it just had to be you..

Zach:What do you mean princess?

Alex:Just nothing and stop calling me that I hate it and you!!

Zach:Do you..

Alex:What?

He then quickly made me lay on this table that I was sitting on and as his body was on top of me,his hands were just resting on the desk and I just froze..

Zach:Do you really hate me..

Alex:I-..

Zach:I'll repeat it again do you hate me?

Alex:Yes!!yes I do!!

Zach:Look at me in the eye..and say it again.

Alex:I..

Shoot I don't know..why does he make me feel like this,Zach..I don't hate you I just-

Zach:Say it.

Alex:Zach I just..ugh!!

I didn't think about this but I got up and kissed him..why did it had to be him.

Alex:I..I hate you Zach..

Zach:You hate me..but whit love princess.

Is that how I feel..I hate him whit love?

Alex:I just-

⚠️THE FOLLOWING SCENE WILL BE KINDA SEXUAL SO YEAH LEAVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LOSER:(⚠️

I then get cut off by his lips..gosh kissing him just makes me calm but the kissed turned into a make out quickly,I couldn't hold back now so I went whit it.

Zach:Princess..

Alex:Y-Yes..

Zach:Can I..

I was wondering what he was trying to say when he putted his hand on my thigh..oh so that's what he means.