3

Author Pov:
Principal:ZACH,JAXX AND ALEX TO MY OFFICE NOW.

As the three walk to the office whit administrators in the back guiding them to the room,the 2 boys were separated and were in 2 different sides as for Alex was in the middle.
Zach was still very furious about what Jaxx has done to Alex,speaking of Alex she was trying to fix herself but couldn't so she asked 1 of the administration's to go to the restroom.

Alex Pov:
As I made my way out that tight place I went straight ahead to the restroom,I walked thru the hallway entering the girls room.I can't believe all of that just happened..never in my life I thought Jaxx was that type of guy.My heart was shattered and small drops came from my eyes as I went into a stall and started tearing up.If Zach wasn't there..would I still be forced to do things I didn't want to,I need to thank him for saving my life who knew what that freak could've done.I got out the stall and went to a sink to wash my face,while I was pouring water in my face so I could remove the make up that was pretty much..hmm how could I say this..melted?!Well it was something like that.As I looked up trying to find a paper towel I screamed..

Alex:Wh-what is tha-that...it's gone?!

A person..creature? something was on the mirror,I cleaned my face whit the paper towel as quickly as I could.When I was making my way out the door..someone stopped me.

???:Well well if it isn't miss girly girl.

These brats I swear..
3 girl's came in from the door walking like if they own this place,let me tell you something about these girl's..1 of them is the principles daughter which is also know as the most popular girl in the school but the most hated one to.The other 2 are pretty much I guess slaves and well yeah something like that?

???:Are you gonna respond back or what pinky pie?
(why was that cringe for meTvT)

Alex:What do you want Maria..

Yes Maria is her name..this girl has been bullying me and my friends just because we aren't "perfect".

Maria:So I heard Jaxx got in trouble because of you.

Alex:My fault?I was being harassed by someone do you not know how the hell that shit feels or are you to "perfect" for that to.

⚠️WARNING SOME OF THESE WORDS WILL BE HURTFUL AND THERE WILL BE AGGRESSIVE SCENES:)⚠️

Mari:At least I wasn't getting raped little bitch

Little bitch..i'll show you what this little bitch can do..

Maria:LET ME GO YOU SLUT!!

Alex:OH ME A SLUT?!?OH DONT YOU LOVE TO SAY THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE HUH

I held her to the floor taking a hold of her hair just punching and punching whit anger.Who does she think she is?!

Maria:UGH YOU BITCH GET YOUR NASTY HANDS OFF ME!!

Alex:I'VE HAD ENOUGH WHIT YOUR BULLSHIT THINKING YOU OWN EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LEARN THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS AND PROBLEMS WHILE YOUR OUT HERE MAKING THEM FEEL WORSE!?

As I kept screaming at her,going off..she said something that pissed me off right away..

Maria:This is why your a orphan that just go adopted.

That's it..

Drake's Pov:
While I was walking down the hallway looking for someone,ah their they are!

Drake:Hey Jade I heard you wanted to tell me something!

Me and Jade have been friends for a while but we stopped talking till 7th grade.It's good to see a old childhood friend again!

Jade:H-hi dra-drake ye-yes I did act-actually..

Drake:Ok so what it is is something wrong?

As I stared at Jade she was about to say something after we both heard a loud scream coming from the girl's bathroom..?

Light:Sorry to interrupt but their are some girls fighting drake wanna go check it out?

Drake:Yea-

Jade stared at me in a way that made me feel something..I just don't know which type of way tho.

Drake:I mean never mind Jade has to tell me something important!

Light:Ok well see you drake and good too see you again Jade!

Jade:Haha you to!

As he went giving me those type of stares..ugh I hate them,but anyways back to what jade had to tell me.

Drake:So Jade wanna go outside so no one will interrupt us?

Jade:I- ye-yeah sur-sure!

We both went off to the bleachers.

Alex Pov:
(bahaha>:D)
As I see that Maria was bleeding..from the nose and mouth,I stood up seeing some people outside the door..ugh why do I feel bad..no she deserves it!Some students were shocked since this is my first time fighting but they we're cheering on for some reason.I mean she did had to get her mouth shut so that's probably why.As I heard the principal speaking from the speaker calling me to his office..well I had no other choice,I cleaned my hands quick and go to the room as some female teachers walk in to help "Ms.Perfect" from all the bleeding.I walk thru the pile of students covering the door,I see Charli from the room waving me a good luck but still looking proud at me since this is the first time I stood up to myself pretty much.

As I walked In the office I still see Jaxx..

Principal:Alex you are going to be in detention for a whole week for starting a fight!!

Alex:She asked for it?!

Principal:My daughter will never do that now out of my office and go to the library!

I walked out the office making my way to the library..why tho?

As I made it to the library I open the door to see a pink hair boy standing in front of me whit a broom on his hand.

Zach:Well..let's get cleaning.

Oh boy how tragic this day is..

(Back to Drake and Jade)

Jade Pov:
Me and drake were now sitting in the bleachers whit a small awkward silence until I broke it whit 3 words that came out my mouth..

Jade:I like you!

Drake:Wait what..?

Jade:Listen I-I've like you sin-since 5th grade an-and I- really d-do Drake..

Drake Pov:
She likes me..?!?
Wait what do I say oh no i'm not good whit this stuff!!I turn around to see a blushing and panicked Jade and I didn't know what to do so I just stayed silent..

Drake:I'm sorry Jade.

I stand up and walk away..

|

|

Dios mio that took to long but I hope you all enjoyed and this chapterXD.
Don't forget to like,comment and share it gives me more support and it also makes people notice my book more thank you for reading I love you and take care💕!