10

Alex's Pov:
When the squad came back whit their stuff we were just talking and gossiping for a while now..we then heard a knock,as I went up to see who it was..a package?Did I order something..

Charli:What is that Alex?

Alex:I don't know..

As I got a pair of scissors I cut the box open and see..a note?

Drake:Hold up what's that?

Alex:It's a note and..this?

Jade:A necklace?

Charli:Hey I think i've seen that necklace somewhere it's um like a pendant but see if you can open it?

As I try opening the pendant which is what Charli said there was a picture..of a woman?

Charli:That woman seems familiar..

Jade:Do you think that's the girl who wrote those letters..

Alex:I don't know but Zach wanna read it?

Zach:Yes yes I do

Date:??-??-????
There coming soon,very soon,do I run away?Should I alert people about this?Will they believe me..there taking more and more people THIS CITY WILL BE EMPTY!!Don't make them get to you..save them.
-???????

Drake:There's no date this time..and no name either

Zach:Let's put the things back in the box..

When I put the things back I put the box in a drawer that only us know were it's at and after that we all went upstairs and I showed them their rooms that there gonna sleep in.

Alex:Ok so we have 2 guest rooms and I guess Jade and Drake could share the bed maybe?

Drake:I see..Jade~

Jade:S-Shush lets just grab our things..

The 2 went downstairs and grabbed their stuff,poor Jade she's just to shy sometimes.

Alex:Ok so the other room actually has 2 beds so yeah Charli and Light do y'all wanna share the room?

Light:I'm fine whit it

Charli:I'm gonna go get my bag

Light:I'll come whit you!

After we saw the 2 go downstairs to..me and Zach were the only one's now and..why is he staring at me like that.

Zach:So princess were am I gonna sleep?

Alex:The couch

Zach:I-

Alex:I'm just kidding..but there isn't anymore rooms so I gue-

Zach:I'm gonna go get my bag!!

Alex:I- oh whatever..

While he went to get his things I checked the clock and it was 10pm..I decided to go in my bathroom and take a bath.

Jade's Pov:
When I got my stuff I went into the room first,I decided to change so I took of my shirt but then..the lights turned off.

Jade:D-Drake..?

I then got pinned into the bed and I couldn't move my hands since..someone was holding them.

⚠️This is for my horny readers😏(LMAOAOA IM JK JK) BUT THE FOLLOWING SCENE WILL BE VERY SEXUAL SO YEAH⚠️

Drake:You know babe..

As he was kissing my neck I just-

Jade:M-Mm~ D-Drake I-