5

(yes they will be making out since my reader's wanted them to so I gotta give them what they want😏)
⚠️SOME OF THESE PARTS ARE A LITTLE SEXUAL SO YEAH UH IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN WELL IDK⚠️

Alex Pov:
As our lips crashed together..
I started feeling Zach getting deeper into the kiss..his tongue exploring my mouth as I decide to start doing the same thing.He picked me up from the ground as our lips were still touched,he pinned me to the wall as I start feeling..kinky😏(IM SORRY THAT WORD IS SO FUNNY)he then just had me there as I grab his soft pink hair..making him go more deeper into the kiss.

Zach:Looks like someone is enjoying it~

Alex:Sh-shut up

Zach:Don't worry princess your not the only one here

He then carried me as he put my legs around his waist and we were just there..making out..HOLD UP WE WERE MAKING OUT!?!? I pushed him off me just panicking and covering my red face..ugh you could tell I was blushing.

Zach:The fun was just getting started princess~

Alex:N-not right kn-know we barely just started ta-talking..

Zach Pov:
She's right tho..it's just been one fucking day and we're already making out dear my.

Zach:Your right princess I'm sorry..

I went and gaved her a hug,I guess you could say I started being a little soft..wait soft pfft no no no..but then..ugh whatever Zach no one's here.As I looked down to the a small Alex hugging me I go down a little bit so she could see me.

Zach:Shorty~

Zach:OW HEY STOP HITTING ME!

Alex:Stop calling me that i'm not short!

Zach:I had to go down so you could see me!

Alex:Ok idiot whatev-

The bell rang knowing that it was the end of the day as I walk out whit Alex and I see light approaching me.

Zach:Hey Light where's Drake?

Light:He had to go apologize to this girl

Zach:What did he do know

Light:Ok so listen very closely..

Alex Pov:
I see Charli running up to me but then stopped as she panicked a little,I wanted to see why she was panicking as I turn around and see her crush light,I giggled a bit just knowing how shy she is around him.

Alex:It's ok Charli but why isn't Jade here?

Charli:I honestly don't know..

Alex:Oh well I guess she just left early today?

Charli:Yeah wa-

Charli got cut off by..Zach?

Zach:Hey uh Alex and orange hair girl do y'all wanna hang out whit me and light?

Charli looked at me and I saw her blushing a little but she covered it whit her hand and I knew she wanted me to go whit her since she'll love to get close to Light so I accepted their invitation.

Alex:Um I mean I guess we're are we gonna go?

Light:It's this place me Zach and Drake go but he's whit someone right now I think but we go there after school it's pretty much a hang out spot!

Zach:Well know that y'all both know let's get going

Drake Pov:
As I kept looking and looking for my surprise the bell rang and oh god I was thankful,as I watched the crowd trying to see if I saw Jade in it I did but..she didn't looked that happy.I went over to her and when she looked at me whit her beautiful e- I mean whit her sad face..her expression changed and started looking mad so she pushed me aside ignoring me.I kept on calling her name but..to this point the only choice I had left was...as I grabbed her wrist I pulled her into the janitors closet locking the door and pinning her to the wall.