All authors and readers please read!

I want to talk about what's going on in this fandom please take a look of this.

So recently i've been seeing in this fandom that us writers are sexualizing our idols,first I want to talk about is how we don't put their real form in this book we put their character form in it,there is always going to be people that write about...

So recently i've been seeing in this fandom that us writers are sexualizing our idols,first I want to talk about is how we don't put their real form in this book we put their character form in it,there is always going to be people that write about smuts like no shit,second we work our asses off to write chapters so fans could enjoy them,if you don't like these type of chapters just keep your mouth shut and don't say anything it doesn't concern you,people who read and write smuts aren't disgusting,weird or horny,it is something that we enjoy to read and write,and last but not least,THERES ALWAYS WARNINGS AND PEOPLE LIKE THESE ARE ACTING LIKE THEY CANT READ THAT LIKE😀(im sorry this is just pissing me off)there's always going to be someone out there doing these things and if that's what they like to do then leave them be.

That's all I wanted to talk about and if there are any author's out there that are getting any hate from this,ignore there asses we put warnings tf🧍‍♀️.To my readers and any people that read this type of stuff don't be embarrassed or yk sad be proud of what you like it's not weird or disgusting it's something you like to do.
Thank you for reading.
-AR