12

Light's Pov:
As I accidentally made Charli trip a little somehow she fell on top of me and..we kissed..by accident tho!

Light:Oh crap i'm so sorry Charli

Charli:I-Its fine j-just let me r-read..

As she got off me she went back to her seat and continued reading,well that was awkward at least no one saw that..

Zach:Did I just see that right?

Light:HEY IT WAS A ACCIDENT AND SINCE WHEN WERE YALL HERE?!

Alex:We've been here for the past 5 minutes did you not hear the door are were you two busy making out?

Charli:Sh-Shut up h-he said it was a accident and y'all act like if y'all haven't!!

Zach:Shush Charli we got reasons

Alex:Excuse me?!

After they sat down aside us we start talking like always and i'm now wondering if Drake and Jade got away..oh well we'll see.

Drake's Pov:
I've been here for a while now whit Jade,I wanted to give in but I also didn't want my Jade to wake up,I'm probably a big simp for her but I mean who wouldn't fall for her she's like a-

Teacher 2:There's 4 on the detention room we only need 2 more but were..

Drake:Jade..

Jade:Hmm..?

Drake:Let's just give in..

Jade:Yeah..5 more minutes mom..

Drake:Babe I-

Since it seemed like she was still half asleep I went in and gave her a kiss..WHY IS THIS BITCH NOT UP YET(THIS IS A JOKE LMAO BACK TO THE STORY)after I kissed her she still wasn't awake,do I suck at kissing..

Jade:One more..

Drake:Hmm..no let's go out now..

Jade:But..

As she looked at me whit those sad eyes..god dammit Jade why do you do this to me.After I kissed her again me and her got out the room and waited for a teacher to get our attention.

Jade:Were are they?

Drake:I don't know..

Hey that's the dude from earlier..why is he-

Teacher 1:Gotcha to the detention room this instant!

Drake:Ok ok..

As I walked whit Jade to the room but I start thinking..who was that?

Alex's Pov:
As we were talking we all then heard the door open and Jade and Drake came in and sat down aside us.

Light:Took you long enough

Drake:We just gave in..tho question have y'all seen any sketchy dude around here?

Zach:Does he wear a hoodie the while time?

Drake:Yeah..

Zach:Well I had tho..

Drake:Tho what?

Zach:Oh nothing um either why did you ask?

Drake:He entered this room I think it was that weird room or whatever it's called?

Charli:Dissecting room

Jade:But I thought the room was off limits after th-

Alex:Shh don't speak about it I still get chills..