4

Alex Pov:
As I got the broom from Zach's hand we both start walking thru the library sweeping floors,there was a silent moment going on..but it was...different..?Am I starting to develop feelings for him just because he saved my life or-

Zach:So I heard you got in a fight

Alex:I mean..yeah?

We both stayed silent again..ugh why is it so hard for me to say thank you.There's no one here right now so I guess I could say it.Ok Alex you can do this you can do this.

Alex:Zach I wanted to say tha-

I get cut off by a pair of books falling to the ground,but suddenly the books kept on falling..Zach went to go see what was making them fall and I decide to go whit him since I don't feel like staying behind until..

Zach:ALEX WATCH OUT!!

Zach pushed me to the side while a book shelf fell right into the ground and BAM the books were laying on the ground while Zach was on top of me...WAIT ZACH WAS ON TOP OF ME!!

Zach:Well hello there;)

Alex:Get off me you idiot!!

Zach:Ok ok chill down princess~

Ugh these 3 hours are gonna be a hell of a living.

Jade Pov:
As I see Drake walking away..tears came out of my eyes right away,am I to ugly for him,am I not pretty,is my body not perfect for him..a lot of things came into my head and I just couldn't hide back the pain it hurted so much seeing the person I loved for so many years just reject me like this.I felt so hopeless..I stood up and made my way to my class and just forget what happened.

Drake Pov:
I ditched class and just went walking around the school thinking about what I said earlier.
"I'm sorry Jade" ugh you fucking idiot.I punched the wall whit anger knowing how hurt she must've been,i'm starting to regret everything I should've just said yes..but that's wrong,as much as I hate to say it I just..I just don't feel the same way.She's a very kind girl,sweet,smart,funny..she's her.I need to apologize for just walking away like that..she'll still be there right?

Zach Pov:
As I got up from the stubborn Alex I went to see what made the bookshelf fall..as I was looking around I found a paper?I went to a table whit Alex following me behind as I read the note out loud.

Date:06-08-1895
I hear them,I listen to them,I feel their presence,but I just can't see them..
I run and run away but they always seem to catch me.I trust them but they always seem to fool me.I listen to them but they only use me.
I can't control myself..am I going crazy..am I paranoid.No one listened to me now there gone..gone I tell you.
Don't let them control you.
- B̸%t̸*A̶n̶#

Zach:What the hell is this..

Alex:The name is scratched off..

Zach:I'm just gonna keep it incase something happens again

Alex:If you say so..let's go pick up the books before we get in more trouble.

As I turn around to see a smiling Alex looking at me,princess stop making me feel things it's cringey.

Light Pov:
As I see Drake running towards the outside of the school I try to see what he was looking for but suddenly he sees me and he looked a little panicked?

Drake:Hey light sup have you seen Jade by any chance I need to go tell her something?!

Light:Chill Drake what happened?

Drake:I fucked up Light I really did..I'm starting to feel things for her I don't know what to d-

Light:Love problems I see..Drake what did you exactly tell her?

Drake:She confessed her feelings to me and I said sorry Jade and just walked out..

Light:Oh you dumb ass..if it really is a big of a deal I think I saw her by class 7-K I think..?

Drake:Thank you light I'll see you later!!

This is the reason why I'm obsessed whit gummy worms,these relationships are to much to handle if you tell me,I continued walking and went into the boy's restroom just to play a few rounds of Among Us.
(light is so chill in this story that's why I love him🧎‍♀️)

Alex Pov:
As I put the last book on the bookshelf I turn to see Zach staring me in a type of way,oh boy I don't like that look that he's giving m-

Zach:You know Alex..it's just been a long day today,but somehow we end up seeing each other..but weird isn't it?

I mean he isn't wrong..but it's probably just a coincidence right?

Zach:Alex..can I..

He suddenly leaned over to me and I just couldn't bare looking at his..hazel glowing eyes I just..-

Zach:Can I...see the book that's behind you?

WHAT?!?

Alex:You idiot ugh whatever your in my way!

Zach:What you thought I was gonna kiss you?

Alex:What pfft no that disgusting..

Ok I can't lie I was really looking forward for a kiss but that's just weird omg Alex ew no stop what are you saying?!?

Zach:Princess can you pass me that other book

Alex:Yeah sure but stop calling me that i'm no ones "princess"

Zach:Yada yada ok..princess~

. . .

Zach:OW WHY DID YOU HIT ME FOR!?

Alex:I told you to stop calling me that!!

Zach:Your not getting away for what you did come here!!

Zach started chasing me around and it was honestly so funny how he just ran around the library chasing me he's just cute..

Alex:AHHH!!

Zach:Gotchaa-

We both fell into the ground as his..

lips crashed into mine..

|

|

OmgGgGgg i'm finally done but anyways I hope you all liked it and maybe next chapter will maybe be a little 😏 BUT NO SMUT THEIR JUST IN HIGH SCHOOL😭but yes don't forget to like,share and comment for support and for people to notice this book more I love you and take care💕
-AR