Chapter 2

Breakfast time and-" do you want to die?"

Kokichi Oma POV

Ryoma and I walk through the halls.  There was some students leaving there dorms, but that was really it.  Our school was big, there was separate buildings for the dorms, classrooms, gym, pool, running track, and even a small store!

The Cafeteria was in between the classrooms and dorms.  They did that because it was easier for the students to get to the Cafeteria.  And I'm happy they did that.

We make it to the stairs and walk down to the first floor, which was tiredly for me.
When we make it to the first floor, someone greets us.

"Good Morning Oma-Kun and Hoshi-Kun!  How are you two today?"  Kiyotaka says with a huge smile.  Kiyotaka Ishimaru was that student who got A+ in every class and was even in the Student Council. 

"Oh! I'm doing great! Well, besides the person I murder yesterday. Everything's going great!" I huge smile falls on my face.

"W-what..!?" Kiyotaka says very shocked, and maybe looked like he was going to walk his way to the Principal office.  Or he'll just give me a detention slip for 'killing someone".

"Nishishi! That was a lie! Or was it? Maybe I did murder someone!" I proudly state.  Kiyotaka always took things seriously and was really fun at parties.

Ryoma shakes his head that looks like he was disappointed. "Don't mind Kokichi, and anyway I'm doing great.  Thank you for asking- Me and Kokichi and going to head to the Cafeteria for breakfast." Ryoma says looking at me.   I roll my eyes.

When we make it around the corner I state "What was that for?!  I wanted to see what Kiyocrap was going to do!" I say sadly.

"You know what would happen, that's Kiyotaka your saying that to.  You know he'll take it seriously." Ryoma says with his hand in his pockets.

"That's the point!" I fire back.  Ryoma just shakes his head in disappointment.

We soon make it to the Cafeteria for breakfast and we walk through the doors.  And I was first meet with the scent of wonderful cooking. 

Students were everywhere in their friend groups, sitting at a table.  Girls sat with their lady friends and guys sat with their guy friends.  Well, some had a mix of girls and boys.

Ryoma leaves and goes to sit with a group of students by the names of Mondo, Fuyuhiko, and Peko.  Fuyuhiko gives me a glare, which I smirk back.  Guess baby face is still angry.

Now, you would think someone like me wouldn't sit by no one, well! You are.. Wrong! The only time I sit by myself is at dinner. 

Well, sometimes...Sometimes they have plans to sit by someone else or their really pissed at me, which makes sense. 

And Today is my lucky day!  I haven't made any one mad that I usually sit with! 

Skipping my way to the table that is to the left, I slide my way onto the seat.  Smooth moves I know.

This table consisted of Celestia and Tsumugi.  Well, actually I don't really sit with Tsumugi.  Only Celestia or someone else which I will mess with.