Chapter 11

Tears Of An Innocent Little Girl

Warning
Mentions of Rape, and maybe sexual assault

"Come on... Will be careful with you and your mom..." The guy quietly says.  The girl was against the wall on the floor shacking badly.  The male towers over here.   Fear was all over the little girls face and it looks like she was a bit to break down any second.

The little girl had pink hair which was in two long ponytails, a headband with two horns, and a bow on her left side of her head.  She looked about maybe 10, 11, or twelve. 

"Aw... Come on... We will be gentle... Very, very gentle..." The way the guy said it send shivers down my spine, and made me angry. 

"HEY!" I yell.  The male turns to me as well as the girl.  "Leave the kid alone!"
I say while going towards them. 

"Leave kid! I'm in the middle of something!" Irritation was in his voice.  I look at the girl and then him.

"Middle of tormenting a little girl?" I put my arms together.  "Look kid, I am not tormenting her!  It's her fault since she isn't listing to her father!"

So this guys is her.. Dad? My god what an asshole...

"Yeah! And the reason why she doesn't want to go is that she doesn't trust you!" I yell back. The guy clenched his teeth. 

The guy laughs "Yeah? And what are you going to do?" He smiles like he just won a medal for 'being right and that I was wrong'.  An idea pops into my head.

I laugh "Oh~ you don't know who your messing with...  Your messing with someone who has an organization of 10,000 people!  And is friends with the president of Russia! And knows two of the beat detectives out there!" I put my hands out. "So if I were you... You should go run away to your Mommy before I call them!"

The guy had a look of shock in his face and mouth open.  He looks as if he was going to say something but stops. 

"Aw...~ To scared to talk?  Tisk. Tisk. Tisk.  A grown man afraid of little ol me? Pathetic." I spat. 

"Prove it then, call the Two wonderful detectives that you know." The guy cockly says.  I smirk and pull out my phone.

I click on the Contact that is title 'Shumai' and call it.  To be honest, I could be making an idiot of myself since My beloved is probably at the party.  So for a I know this could end-

"Hello?" A voice ran through the phone.  Thank god...

"Hey Shumai! I got something to tell you!" I could have sworn I heard a sigh from the phone.

"What do you want Kokichi..." Shumai upsetly says.

"Alright! So, I have a Pedophile right here who is trying to rape a little girl" I state like it's a regular thing. 

"Wait- what!? Why did you call me?!  Call the police about that!"

"Yeah but he has a knife and is about to murder me!" I quickly say and then put it on speaker.

"Where are you?!  I'll get Kyoko and the police!" I look at the guy who had an angered expression on. 

All of the sudden, the guy grabs the girl by her neck and throws her at me.  I quickly put my arms out and catch her.  Falling on the ground with a thud the guy runs away quickly before I could say anything. 

"Hello?!? Kokichi you there?!"  Shumai yells through the phone. 

"Nishinishi! Yup! That was an lie!  I'm completely fine!" I chirp.

"Don't joke about that stuff! Ugh! It's not something to laugh about! Bye!" The phone hangs up.  Wow... Looks like I made him really mad...  Who cares!  Besides I don't care about what I did..! .... But... I didn't even mean to say that.... It just.  Came out of my mouth...

I curse at myself in my mind and take a deep breath and look at the girl which was clenching onto me. 

"Shhh... Everything is alright... He's not here.... Shh.. Your safe...  Take a deep breath and let it out..." I wrap my arms around the crying girl and calm her down.
______________________________________

"Sh... Calm down sweetheart...  #$! Is here....  Your safe...  Take deep breaths and let it out..."
______________________________________

Those words ran through my mind.  I remember those words since the words confront me.  And now I'm using the same words to calm down the little girl.

"Hey... What's your name..?" I quietly say.  The girl stays quiet until.

"Kotoko Utsugi..." She quietly says. 

"It's alright Kotoko..." I kept thinking of her father... What an asshole for treating a kid like that!  Like, how the hell is he not in jail?! 

"Do you know where your Mom is? Or any family member I can take you to..?" Kotoko shakes her head and puts her head into my chest.

Crap... What do I do now?  Maybe I should try and cheer her up..?  The Street Fair is happening so I'm bound to find something to cheer her up... But does she trust me though..?

"Do you want to walk around the Street Fair to get your mind off what happened?"  Kotoko puts her head to the side in a questionable look.

"What's a Street Fair?" Kotoko questions.  So she has never been to a Street Fair before...

I put on a soft, sympathetic smile.  "How about I show you?"  I get up and hold my hand out.  Kotoko hesitates, but grabs my hand. 

"Alright!  Now get on my back!" I can tell Kotoko was confused but got on my back anyway.  Right as Kotoko is on and is holding on, I run a little bit. 

"W-woah..! T-this..." Even though I couldn't tell what look she had on her face, I already knew what her reaction was. 
"This is so fun! Wee!" Kotoko giggles.  A smile forms on my face.  Not a fake smile.  But a real one.