Chapter 5

"You degenerate male!"

Kokichi Oma P.O.V

But right as I walk outside, the fucking bell rings. Just as I was about to relax...

I start to walk to the school building and head to science. Today if I remember, we had to partner up with someone.

As I make it to science class, I look at the paper near the door that tells us who we are paired up with.

Hifumi and Ibuki, Tsumugi and Sayaka, Tenko and Kokichi...

A huge smirk grows on my face. Today was going to be a great day. Just not for Tenko.

I head to my seat and sit down. Waiting for Tenko's reaction that we are going to be paired up.

Right on time, Tenko comes in and looks at the paper. I'm pretty sure she had a small little breakdown in her head.

Tenko kinda stomps over and sits next to me with an angry expression on her face.

"So-" "Shut it degenerate male." Tenko sternly says. Ok, never mind. All I was going to sat was ' so, what do you want to work on first?' But no~.

Our teacher starts to explain what we need to do for our project today. Which was about so chemical compound and shit like that.
She said that she will explain while we put everything together.

I was going to grab one of the things she named, but Tenko yanks it before I could grab it. "Oma, I'm not going to get a bad grade because of you. So just watch and pretend to work." Tenko says.

This is the cons of lying, no one trusts you with anything. And I mean anything. Sometimes.. I wish I never lied..
But it's hard for me to stop... And of course... No one would believe me, trust me, and forgive me...

"Aw~ come on Tenko! Can't I please do one thing?" I say with puppy eye's. Tenko groans and gives me a bottle of see through liquid.

"Pour it in there and that's all alright?" I nod and I pour it slowly into the beaker. So far nothing-

All of the sudden, the beaker shatters and sone white foam comes out. The foam hits the ceiling. Foam over flows the table..

*CRACK!*

It sounded familiar.. A bad familiar... And I knew what the sound reminded me of.. Something... That I don't want to remember...

"You degenerate male! What did you do?!" Tenko screams. I... I don't know!

"You told me to pour it in! I don't even know what I poured!" I yell back. Tenko and I start to argue over our innocence, back and forth.. Back and forth. Soon the teacher comes over and breaks us off.
We both explain our stories and what happened. The teacher shakes his head and looks at me... I've seen that look way to many times to know what it means...

"Oma-kun, as much as I do think you might not be the cause. You did pour it in and maybe should have listen to what it was. Or even ask Tenko. But Tenko you have detention today." The teacher turns to me " Oma-kun, clean this up please since your still pretty responsible for this mess "

At least I got lucky... I groan and roll my eyes and as I was about to leave the classroom someone says something.

"Sir, I could clean the mess up. It is my job after all." Kirumi says.

Thank you Kirumi!

The teacher sighs and nods and 'ok' in defeat. Kirumi leaves the classroom most likely to get cleaning supplies.

"Oma! You could at least help her!" I look to the left to see Mahiru. Fuck, the other Tenko.

"Well~ The teacher didn't ask, so.. I don't have to do it! Besides, I detention today, haven't I already suffered enough?" I smile.

"Males not wanting to help woman, so uncalled for... Males will always be the same.." Mahiru mutter just enough for me to hear.

Calm down woman... What about Gonta, Kibo, and Chihiro- actually, I don't think you even know Chihiro's secret...

(Time skip to the last period cuz this is getting long-)

I soon start to head to the last period. As I make it, a lot of crap goes down as always.

Hiyoko messes with Mikan calking her 'pig slop' and other rude words. Toko stays with her 'master' which is Byakuya. Junko and Mukuro chat with each other. Gundham and Korekiyo sit next to each other.

Last period is always the most chaotic one... But the best one since it's last period one! So school is then over!

Soon, class is over and everyone is leaving. I had an list of things I was going to do today, which it was my daily routine. But I wait at school for a bit until everyone else leaves or what ever they do.

I spot Sonia, Angie, Toko, and Himiko talking.

"Wow! I'm still very impressed by your magic Himiko!" Sonia excitedly says.

"Nyh, no problem..." Himiko tiredly says.

"M-maybe you c-can make me and m-master Byakuya f-fall in love.." Toko drools.

"Atua can bless you two with love and happiness!" Angie says putting her hands together.

To be honest, I was surprised that Tenko wasn't around them- oh yeah. She has dentation.

I should start getting ready... I start to head back to my room. Today was going to be a pretty bad day... As if it wasn't already....

______

Just a quick warning that will be on the next chapter.
That there will be Sexual Assault and Attempted Rape

There will be the same warning when that chapter comes.