Chapter 15

Disgusting Eyes

Ding Dong Bing Bong!

The bell rings singling that breakfast was over. Today there was no classes, which means no homework! This also meant that today was probably going-to-be-super-boring!
I scout the area seeing who I should mess with and be a bitch to them. My eyes land on Tenko, Mahiru, Hiyoko and Himiko who were not that far away from me. Let's make a living hell for them...

I walk their way through the crowd which was pretty crowded with all the students. For now of course it's packed, but maybe another hour or so everyone is going to be out of the school campus. Doing things with friends, visiting family real quick, going on dates, and lots more.

"Whatcha ya all talking about?" I bud into their sweet little conversation they were having which was now long gone. Tenko jumps a little at my sudden response and almost sucker punches me into the face.

"Hey! You almost punch was gorgeous face!" I angrily say.

"Shut it you degenerate male! Your face is not even that beautiful!"

"Funny coming from you." Tenko just gets angrier which is always funny.

"Oma! You know you shouldn't say those things!" Mahiru says.

"Yeah but she called me ugly!" I whine like a child who didn't want to go to bed.

"You should have not budded in to our conversation then!"

"But how was I suppose to join your guy's conversation? Everytime I do you guys scold at me!"

"Maybe you shouldn't be some little bitch then!" Hiyoko points at me.

"What did I tell you about being rude like that?"

"Sorry Mahiru! I couldn't help it!" Hiyoko was way more than a child than me, and even looked like one.

"Could you guys be quiet... Your all being annoying..." Himiko mutters tiredly.

"Look what you did to Yumeno-san! Now she has a headache because of you male!"

"Wow~ your such a hypocrite you know Tenko?" Tenko face darkens. Oh no.

"10 seconds before your head is part of the ground, now." I purposely do a girly scream and scatter away from the Satan spawn. Tenko could be very scary....

"Who do I mess with now..?~" I walk around the school scouting to find a new victim to harass. I soon find what looks like Makoto and maybe Hajime.

"Maybe you should take her to Valley Of Aimi?"

"Hm... That sounds like a nice place.. I want this d-date to be perfect... A-and what if she r-rejects me.."

"Makoto, you haven't asked her yet and yet your still thinking Kyoko is going to reject you.."

"I-i know... It's just-"

"Oh? Someone sounds in distress about love~" I smirk at Makoto who is a blushing mess.

"Wh-what? No.. I'm n-not.."

"Yeah that's a lie." I say seriously. Makoto pulls his hoodie up to his face which covers his face. Hajime looks at me with 'what do you want' look.

"I say you take your litlw cruwsh to-"

"Yeah, no. You probably going to say something about investigating a body together or something." Hajime coldy says.

"Well, no but that sounds like a awesome date! Do what he says Makoto!" Makoto moves his hoodie down which was filled with embarrassment. Hajime glares at mw and almost says something but I was already leaving proud of myself. Time to head back to my dorm, and get sleep because I am going to need it for tonight.

I make it back to the dorm and unlock the door. It was pure silence inside. Light from the sun shines through the window. As much as I don't want to sleep on the nice day, I have to.
I walk to the bedroom and grab my pajamas. Which were a light purple with checkered lines on the sleeves, I then made my way to the bathroom.

As I get dressed, I take a glance at myself in the mirror. Just stared at my reflection. I open the cabinet and pull out the small container labelled 'contacts'. After taking my contact out, I put it inside the small container. I stare at myself in the mirror.

"Why was I born with this yellow eye..." Slamming my hands down on the counter, I start to remember the horrors my eye caused. People made fun of it. Hurt me of it. Hated me of it. And such.

"My mom was right, this is a fucking cursed. I can't believe I didn't listen to those kids when they said I had a disgusting eye. They were right, and I was fucking wrong as always. I hate you yellow eye. Hate you with everything."

No one knows about my gold covered eye, except for my roommates who probably told someone about it. I don't know what they do.
D.I.C.E knows about it as well, they say it's something to be proud of. Also saying that I'm "special" "rare" and "unique" Which, I don't understand why they say that. I'm not proud of my eye. My eye isn't special. My eye isn't unique. I hate my eye. It's a curse. A disgusting curse.

A sigh come out of my mouth. "I spent way to long self hating myself. I should probably lay down now." I open the cabinet and pull the cylinder shaped container that read 'Lunesta' I pop one Lunesta in my mouth. Ryoma takes these to make him fall asleep quickly.
Ryoma has trouble falling asleep and so he was prescribed that from his doctor. Well, he actually didn't want to go to the doctor and so Kaito somehow managed to get him a appointment.

He wouldn't notice one gone- wouldn't care either.

I leave the bathroom and climb the bunk bed ladder. The curtains were closed so I didn't have to close them. No one was back or here which was good. It would probably be strange.
The bed was still hard as a rock, somehow, even though we're Ultimates or whatever, we get trash beds. Laying down, I already felt the Lunesta kicking in. A yawn falls out.
The thought of my eye still lingers in my mind. All those things people said were right about my eye.

I don't understand why I listened to my big brother about my eye being nice. And of course even when he did lie to me, I still believed to not listen to anyone who said bad things about my eye. I should have listened. My eye is disgusting. More known as, a curse that I was born with.