ᴘʀᴇꜰᴀᴄᴇ: Welcome

«❝I actually failed my first test.❞»

«❝How?❞»

«❝What do you mean, 'how?' I put the wrong answers. That's how.❞»

₊˚⑅‧ ʚ☁ɞ ‧⑅˚₊

₊˚⑅‧ ʚ☁ɞ ‧⑅˚₊

*✦Dedicated To:✦*

@burningIpassion】┊༑࿐ *:・゚

┕━━━━━━━»•» ❀ «•«━━━━━━━┙

‧⑅˚₊ʚ☁ɞ ₊˚⑅‧

I originally took this down because of all the drama around the Minecraft Community and I have frankly left the fandom, but I decided to keep this fic and a few others open. I've now re-published them for you guys and I'm in the process of re-editing and repairing to match my current writing style, please enjoy.

‧⑅˚₊ʚ☁ɞ ₊˚⑅‧

✦*Inspired By:*

@Jamie_1132】┊༑࿐ *:・゚

➥♡𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀♡ 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀!

┕━━━━━━━»•» ❀ «•«━━━━━━━┙

₊˚⑅‧ ʚ☁ɞ ‧⑅˚₊

You fall asleep only to wake up in the middle of a field. Not just any normal field, your new world is made up of individual pixels that form only cube shapes. You're inside Minecraft and your objective is to escape back to the world you fell from.

With no memory of your previous life. You find yourself all alone, left with nothing but the will to survive. Fear is your only friend. You don't understand the main objective inside the game and you don't know if you respawn when you die.

Coming across the other players, each with their own advantages and disadvantages, you find your determination and hope, whilst slowing growing attached to the three different boys who stood beside you protectively.

Welcome to Minecraft.

Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap and Y/u/n.

₊˚⑅‧ ʚ☁ɞ ‧⑅˚₊

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Key: Y/u/n = Your Minecraft Username

Book 2 will include real names

if you enjoy my story please leave comments, it really means a lot to me and feel free to leave votes along the way! :D

┕━━━━━━━»•» ❀ «•«━━━━━━━┙

‧⑅˚₊ʚ☁ɞ ₊˚⑅‧

«❝Mine!❞»

«❝I'M MINING!!❞»

«❝Mine Sapnap!❞»

«❝I have a STUPID STONE PICKAXE!❞»

«❝I can't even see it's so dark.❞»

«❝Shut up!❞»