TRÍDYMA: THE TRIPLETS HEIRESSES

...

"CCTV cameras all disabled. Our goal is to kill Mander Alejandro, the head of WBlack Label. He is in 30th floor of the building having meeting with his men," anang lalaking nakatingin sa maliit na parang phone na gamit niya.

Zarvin Hero Smith Mendoza a.k.a Dark Trí

The brain of their gang. Labeled as the most feared black hat hacker of the whole hacking society. He can hack and get information he wanted easy as one, two, three. Aside from being the most feared black hat hacker, he's also feared being one of the member of the most feared gang in their generation, the Trídyma. One more thing, he's a sniper.

He's the Mafia Empress's first born.

"Time to use my babies, shooting bodies and sending them to hell!" mababakas ang pagkasabik sa mukha na ani ng isang babae.

Zaina Hera Smith Mendoza a.k.a Light Trí

With her bubbly, bitchy, brat personality, you won't actually thought she is merciless killer. You wouldn't thought she is a mafia heiress because she seems nice when in the mood, act like bitch and a brat always. She uses guns and don't hesitate shooting, as if it is just a normal thing to do.

She's the Mafia Empress's second born.

"Play time," nakangisi ngunit walang ka emo-emosyong saad ng isa pang babae habang pinagmamasdan ang replika niya sa katanang hawak niya.

and last but definitely not the least,

Hazielle Zayne Smith Mendoza a.k.a Red Trí

Doesn't talk that much nor shows emotion that much and hates socializing. All she did was to nod, shrug, shakes her head and stare blankly. Slicing bodies into two, killing many people in a short span of time with no mercy, the underground society named her as the most merciless mafia heiress in their generation. She doesn't think twice before using her katana to kill.

They are the TRÍDYMA, the most feared gang in the whole gangster world and the most known mafia heiresses in their generation.

...

A/N: MAGHAHASIK NA NAMAN PO AKO NG PATAYAN! SANA SUPORTAHAN NIYO! HIHIHI!