Prologue

Kaiser (Kai) Aaliyah-Paris Brown

Age: 17Being raised by her big brother Malcolm, made Kaiser different from most girls

Age: 17
Being raised by her big brother Malcolm, made Kaiser different from most girls. She wasn't really girly, she hid her emotions most of the time, and her mood could switch in basically seconds. She was basically a boy in a girl's body. Most times, Kaiser listened to Malcolm so they never really got into it, but when they did, Malcolm was always the one apologizing in the end. She was all about her respect and not being treated like she was stupid or a child.

Malcolm Jordan Brown

                                    Age: 25Malcolm wasn't all that older than Kai

Age: 25
Malcolm wasn't all that older than Kai. But he knew he needed to protect and provide for her at all costs. Their parents died when Malcolm was 16 and Kai was just 8. It was a lot for him to handle trying to take care of him and an eight year old but he made it through by working his way up the drug trade. Now, Kai was technically grown but in Malcolm's mind she gonna always be that eight year old girl. Which creates problems sometimes since it makes him act a little out of pocket over Kai. But he can't help but worry about her.

King Harlin Wester

                                   Age: 22King had a reputation

Age: 22
King had a reputation. He was discreet and sometimes ruthless. His dating life was always kept secret but every girl who had ever been with him couldn't wait to tell her homegirls that she just been with King Wester. King knew about Kaiser but he had never met her. But being Malcolm's best friend, he had always heard stories about her. He would have hated to have a sister like Kaiser. She was hard headed and stubborn but he couldn't talk because he held the same qualities.

Everything ran smoothly with the three of them. Malcolm and King did their business and Kaiser did hers. But when King and Kaiser do cross paths, it's a whirlwind of drama and intensity.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey y'all I'm back! I honestly missed Wattpad and missed y'all. Like I can't stay away for TOO long so I'm back and writing here. I have another book out called Unknown however it is on a different platform called SofaNovel. Go over there and subscribe to me that would help me a lot and make sure you come back here to read King & Kaiser.

Love y'all and hope y'all enjoy❤️