•Two•

After we sparked up we were all pretty mellowed out after the second blunt. I had a bag of hot fries and a mega box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch that we were passing around.

"Y'all ever peep how you will never see the same cloud twice?" I asked as I was laid out on the roof of the car.

"Yo no cap Kai, sometimes you slow as fuck, but that was real." Syrus spoke up crunching on cereal.

"I'm just a real ass bitch if I do say so myself." I chuckled.

The girls from earlier had found us and was walking up to the spot. I knew it was gonna be some shit so I sat up.

"Hey y'all ohhh what y'all smoking on?" One of them greeted us.

The guys spoke back I just stayed quiet.

"Damn Kai you don't speak to nobody huh?" Another one spoke up.

"I speak when I need to. And it's Kaiser to y'all. We ain't friends like that." I stated bluntly.

They all just rolled their eyes which I don't care cause that ain't hurting me.

"Sheesh Kai why you so mean?" Alec chuckled.

"I'm not mean. I said what I said." I mugged him.

These niggas know they start simping once some bitches come around.

"Deadass Kai like we just came over here to hang wit y'all but if you want us to go we can go." Another girl spoke up.

"Y'all can hang but I'm just not the friendly hehe haha type." I shrugged.

"No wonder you ain't got no female friends, all the girls at school swear you stuck up as fuck and shit it's looking like it's true." The first girl mugged me.

"One I don't have female friends by choice. I don't fuck wit no females at school because I don't want to. I'm far from stuck up I'm only stuck up to y'all cause I speak the truth out my mouth and y'all can't take that shit cause y'all used to bitches laughing in yo face and talking shit behind yo back. I say what's on my mind in the moment." I mugged them back.

"Girl bye like you think you all that just cause you hang out wit a bunch of popular niggas. And then you think you so fucking cool cause you ain't got no female friends and hang around a bunch of niggas, that shit is weird." The second girl flared her nostrils.

I ain't say a word. I took my shades, chains, and earrings off and jumped down off the roof.

"Woah!" Alec, Syrus, Reggie, and Hakeem stepped in front of me and surrounded me so I couldn't get to the girls.

"Yo chill out bruh erbody could get along." Alec spoke so we could all hear.

"I'm not wit that talking shit. If we gon be poppin off at the mouth then what's good." I leaned against the car and folded my arms.

"At this point you just want beef wit somebody like girl move around." The first girl frowned.

"She talking but y'all got me surrounded so I'm not even gon respond." I rolled my eyes.

I got back on the roof and put my jewelry and shades back on.

"If y'all gon hang wit us, that lil slick shit ain't gon slide round Kai. And if you gon fuck wit us you gotta understand she part of us so we don't take too kindly to people who disrespect her." Alec spoke to them.

"Cool. We bout to leave anyway. It was cool talking to y'all I guess." Girl Two rolled her eyes.

"Shitttttt where y'all bout to go. I'm tryna slide." Syrus got his goofy ass up.