•Twenty-Six•

After King and Malcolm got to the airport safely I drove home by myself feeling alone. I wanted to call somebody to chill at the house with me but at the same time I wasn't trying to let anybody see me like this.

I got to the house and went inside. I hated being in this big ass house by myself. I went up to my room and closed my door locking it behind me. I closed all my curtains and turned my tv on. My plan was to just watch Netflix or YouTube until I fell asleep.

Around midnight, I was beyond bored and felt too much alone. So I decided to call Reggie cause he was usually up around this time.

"Wassup big head." He answered on the first couple of rings.

"Nothing I'm bored and Malcolm is out of town." I rolled my eyes.

"Damn, where ya mans?" He questioned.

"Mind ya business. Anyway I'm bored so get the gang together and y'all come over. But I'm calling Iaja to hang too." I planned.

"Mannn whatever. Bet that up. Imma call em and we'll be on our way." He replied.

We hung up  and I went downstairs to make sure the house was clean and we had enough food for everybody. I got some music playing and then I called Iaja.

"Hey babes what's up?" She greeted me.

"Hey Malcolm is gone out of town and I'm bored so you wanna come over?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, I'm in town too so I shouldn't be too long."

"And the guys are gonna come to so, Reggie too." I rolled my eyes.

"Is that boy still mad at me? He need to let that hurt go. We was both young and dumb and I would've apologized had he not ran away at the mention of my name." Iaja vented.

"Listen, I don't know. Maybe he'll come around tonight. I told him you were coming and he's still coming through so let's just see what happens." I advised.

"I guess. Ok I'll be there in like twenty minutes."

"Yessssss." I cheered before hanging up.

I made sure the living room was straight and then I went to make some popcorn. I mixed caramel and sea salt in the bowl and went to the couch. I couldn't find anything to watch on Netflix so I just switched to YouTube until everybody got here.

Somebody knocked on the door so I went to open it and it was the guys.

"Ayyyyy open crib!" Alec yelled taking the bowl of pop corn out of my hand.

"Shut yo ass up all that damn noise!" I snatched my popcorn back.

"Well damn I thought this was a party!" Alec ducked down.

"This ain't that type of party! Now slide ya ass to the living room and be quiet!" I demanded.

"Wassup Kai." Keem hugged me.

"Hey." I hugged him back.

Syrus just walked right past me.

"Nigga you don't buss in somebody house and just walk right the fuck in no hello how you doing no nothing! Hello to you too!" I shouted.

"Sup." He gave me a small wave and followed Keem and Alec to the living room.

Reggie stalked in rubbing his hands together.

"She here yet?"

"Nope y'all the first ones here." I shook my head.

"Bet that up." He slid into the house.

Just before I closed the door, Iaja was pulling up into the driveway.

"Iaja here!" I announced loudly.

"Awwww." The guys laughed clowning Reggie.

"Leave Reg alone!" I scolded them.

"Hey boo." Iaja hugged me as she walked up.

"Hey sis what's popping." I hugged her back.

We walked to the living room and all the guys except Reggie had big smiles on they face.

"Hey y'all" Iaja waved at them.

"Heyyyy Iaja." They all smirked.

Reggie didn't say two words.

"Hey, Reggie." Iaja put her hand on her hip.

"Sup." Reggie didn't even look her way.

"Come on now, Reg. You gon hold a grudge against me forever?" She pleaded.

"I'on know what you mean." He lied.

"Reg, just hear her out maybe she really got sumn to say." Alec reasoned.

"Man, y'all chill on me. I'm chillin, she chillin, we all chillin, so would everybody just chill?!" He spat.

"Ay! All that animosity shit, it ends tonight! So whatever you need to get off yo chest, talk yo shit. It's been three years and you still on her ass about whatever the fuck you feeling. Tell her how you feel or get the fuck over it." I folded my arms.

He paused for a second and then looked at Iaja.

"Ok since erbody wanna put me on the spot and shit, I can't fucking stand you cause of all the shit you put me through freshman year. I really fucked wit you on some heavy shit but whole time you was clowning me, had yo friends clowning me, shit even some of my own friends was clowning me. Whole time you was dating a whole other nigga in a whole other city, meanwhile I'm here pouring my heart out like a fucking simp ass nigga for a girl that don't even fuck wit me forreal. If you ain't fuck wit me on some real shit you should've said that from the jump." Reggie stated.

"I understand that, Reg. But I was stupid back then, I was seventeen going on eighteen thinking that shit was cute. To tell you the truth it wasn't you. Shit, I was feeling myself a lil bit cause I had you all geeked over me willing to do whatever I asked. That was shitty on my part and I'm sorry. We could've had this convo years ago but every time I came around it's like you just went ghost and nobody knew where you went." She apologized.

"See? That's solid. I forgive you. But I won't forget. You was the first girl I was willing to risk it all for. But shit, I'm chilling." Reggie shrugged.

"That's all I'm asking for is forgiveness. Now can I get a hug?" She extended her arms.

We watched in awe as Reggie stood up and hugged her back.

"Awwww."I cooed as they let go of each other.

"The whole crew back together again!" Alec cheered.

Me and Iaja sat down on the couch and it got quiet.

"Ok but can we talk about the fact that Ms. Kaiser Aaliyah Paris Brown done got herself a new man and ain't tell nobody?" Reggie folded his arms.

My jaw literally dropped.

"How the fuck you know that?" I shrieked.

"I seen y'all kissing at Roscoe's earlier today." He smirked.

FUCK!