•Three•

We stopped in front of the trap house and nobody moved. At this point I was basically shitting myself.

We waited a couple more minutes and then a guy exited the house and drove away.

"Get out." King got out the car.

The goons damn near dragged me out the car and carried me into the house. We went inside and it wasn't at all what I imagined. I imagined the shit we see on tv like the naked girls weighing shit on scales and counting money. But it was clean and there were no girls.

They put me down in front of double doors and I was assuming that was Malcolm's office.

I wish I had the power to teleport anywhere cause I would get the fuck out of here.

"Come in." Malcolm's voice was still but rough.

King opened the doors and Malcolm was sitting on the edge of his desk, a couple inches away from a chair.

"Nigga what the fuck happened to you?" He questioned King.

"She elbowed me in my nose." King took the napkins out and took some tissues from Malcolm's desk.

He looked at me in disappointment.

"My bad bro I'll handle her." Malcolm clapped King up.

"Bet that up. I'll meet up with you later to talk about Junior." King and the goons left the office leaving me standing near the door and Malcolm staring a hole into my face.

I was looking down playing with my fingers.

"I don't know why you standing there, sit yo ass down." Malcolm didn't move away from the chair.

Yep he was livid.

I walked over to the chair and sat down, putting my bag on the ground.

"Where were you supposed to be?" Malcolm began.

I didn't say shit. Cause I knew as soon as I opened my mouth I was gonna fold on myself.

"So I'm talking to myself now?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"School." I peeped.

"So how in the fuck you end up wit them niggas at the bay Kaiser!" He shouted getting in my face.

I fought back tears at this point. I talk a lot of tough shit but when it comes to Malcolm, he's the only person on this planet whose opinion matters to me. So disappointing him made me feel like complete and utter shit. Especially considering he's the one whose been raising me for the last nine years with no help.

"I was gonna-" I began but he cut me off.

"I don't wanna hear that shit! I ask you to do simple shit Kaiser! You act like going to school and making sumn out yoself is so damn hard! I'm tryna give you the chance I never had! I had to fucking drop out of high school to provide for us! You have a chance to make it out this bitch unscathed and you making dumb ass fucking decisions! All I ask of you is to go to school and get decent fucking grades! And you can't even manage that! And the fucked up part is I know you got it in you! You just so damn rebellious and hard headed to listen to what the fuck I gotta say! So now I feel like you just saying fuck Malcolm he a clown I can do whatever! I feel like you disrespecting me Kaiser! I feel like you see me as a joke!" He spat.

"I don't." I choked on tears.

"Don't cry now! You wasn't crying when you was skipping school! I deadass don't give a fuck what you do my nigga! You ain't got a curfew, you ain't really got chores, you ain't got no tracker on yo phone, I'on clock who you talk to, you get everything you fucking want and need. You want clothes, I buy em. You want shoes, I buy em. You want yo hair done I give you money for that, you want yo nails done, I make it happen. Shit I give yo ass five hunned a week! When you get yo license I'm buying you a car! So why is the one thing I ask you to do so fucking hard! You not a dummy, far from it thanks to me. You a smart ass kid who make a dumb ass out yoself. Alec, Reggie, Hakeem, and Syrus can skip school today cause they been there the last month. You ain't been to school in thirty-two days my nigga! So what the fuck I gotta do? Sit in the fucking class wit you?" He continued.

"No." I wiped my eyes.

"You a smart girl Kai. You need to get yo act together cause big brother ain't gon always be here to make sure you straight. I can't stay on top of you and make sure you doing what need to be done. You gotta graduate, Kaiser. But you gon fuck around and not graduate if you keep doing what you doing. And I'm not putting yo dumbass on no corner selling dime bags. Figure yo shit out and get yo life together my nigga. Alright?" Malcolm handed me a tissue.

I took it and nodded my head.

"Cool. Now give me a hug so I can get yo ass a Uber home." He opened his arms.

I stood up and hugged him, laying my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry Malc. I promise you I'm going to school everyday from now on." I apologized.

"You better! Or imma kill you." He squeezed me so hard.

"Ok ok damn!" I tried to pull away from him.

He let go and I stepped back.

"Now I would take yo phone but I ain't gon do all that. So yo punishment is you gotta clean the house and no going out for three weeks. And everyday you don't go to a class I'm adding a week." Malcolm folded his arms and looked at me seriously.

"That's fair. I promise imma get it together." I huffed.

"And you gotta apologize to King for elbowing his nose. It looked broken." He shook his head.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"King!" Malcolm called out.

"Wassup G." King came into the office.

"She got sumn she wanna say." Malcolm folded his arms.

I put on my best fake smile and turned to King.

"I'm sorry for elbowing you in the face and potentially breaking it." I gritted.

"Don't even sweat it. It ain't even hurt for real." King brushed it off.

He left the office and Malcolm called me a Uber.