•Seventeen•

After the party, Iaja had to meet RJ somewhere but I didn't mind. I wanted King to take me home anyway.

"Alright sis call me when you make it to where your going!" I called out to Iaja.

"Ok sis, y'all have fun! Take care of my lil sister!" Iaja yelled at King.

"Don't worry she in great hands." King chuckled shaking his head.

We got in his truck and left the party. Music was playing and we were silent. As he drove, he held my hand on the center console.

After a minute of driving we pulled up to my house.

"Imma see you tomorrow?" King asked.

"If you come over you might." I smiled.

"Then I guess I'm coming over." He grinned back.

"Cool. By the way, your taking me on a do over date Friday night at seven. No if's ands or buts bout it. Stand me up again and I'll fuck you up?" I cupped his face in my hand.

"Sheesh ok." He laughed.

"We got stuff we need to talk about. But I'll see you tomorrow." I was about get out the car when he wrapped his hand around my arm and pulled me back.

"You ain't gon kiss me goodnight?" He whispered huskily.

"Oh you want another kiss hm?" I smirked.

"I need another kiss." He corrected me.

"Then come get one." I teased.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. We kissed for a second and then I pulled away biting his lip.

"Goodnight, King." I smirked.

"Uh-night, Kai." He was still astonished.

I got out the car laughing and went inside the house.

________________________________
The next morning I woke up for school before my alarm could wake me up.