•Twenty-Four•

The next morning I woke up first, I had fell asleep on King's chest. He looked so peaceful as he slept. I took a quick picture of him and made it his contact photo. I had to use the bathroom so I went to go handle my business.

I took a wash cloth out of the closet and put it on the counter as I did my business. But then I heard something that made me freeze.

Out in the living room, King's buzzer was buzzing.

"Who is it?" I heard him answer huskily.

"Nigga let me up its Malcolm!" Malcolm called back.

"Fuck!" I hissed in a low tone. 

I quickly wiped my behind and washed my hands. I threw the wash cloth back in the closet as King let Malcolm up.

Why the fuck did he let him up here?!

I cracked the bathroom door and waved my hand out so King could see I was in there. As soon as the elevator dinged, I cut the light off and sat on the side of the tub.

"Ayo nigga what you need this early in the morning?" King questioned.

"Junior want us to mobilize to Harling, our flight tonight." He revealed.

"W-What?! Ok, so we fly out and then?" King sounded shocked.

"Meet wit them niggas up there, tell them how shit work, stay up there for a week to make sure they fall in line, boom we back home." Malcolm continued.

"Damn!" King exclaimed.

"Nigga it ain't like you got sumn to do!" 

"Nah man, uh me and my girl made it official last night so I'on really know how she gon take all this." King revealed.

"Aw shit that's what's up! Look, I ain't tryna fuck up what you got going on  but we gotta fly out tonight, I'm bout to call Kai and tell her come home so I can tell her. Tell yo lady today, spend the day wit her cause that's what I'm bout to do wit lil sis. But pack up, I'll meet you at the crib tonight so we can get to the airport. Cool?" Malcolm planned.

"Bet that up, I'll meet you at yo place around six or sumn." King sounded defeated.

I heard the elevator open and then close I peeked my head out and King was right by the door.

"I heard everything." I sighed.

"You straight?" He pulled me into a hug.

"I mean y'all gotta go handle business, but that don't mean I'm not gonna miss y'all." I rubbed his back.

"At least we can spend the morning together before he call and you gotta leave." He kissed my forehead.

"Facts, now let's go get ourselves together so I can make you breakfast." I took his hand and pulled him to the bathroom. 

"You make breakfast?" He seemed shocked.

"For my boyfriend I would." I smirked.

"Hm, he's a lucky man." He smirked back.

We brushed our teeth and washed our faces. I left the bathroom to see what he had in his refrigerator.

"You literally have nothing in here!" I rolled my eyes.

"But I got sumn right here, come here." He wrapped his hand around my waist and dipped his head kissing me.

"Mhm, we can't survive off kissing each other. Get Uber Eats or something." I giggled.

As he was ordering us food my phone rang. I knew it was Malcolm so I went up to King's bed to talk to him.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Good morning lil sis you up?" Malcolm greeted me.

"Barely but wassup big bro." I put on a fake sleepy voice.

"Alright, well when y'all wake up have Iaja drop you off cause we got some shit to talk about." He continued.

"Alright bet, you bet not hadda got a bitch pregnant." I teased.

"Hell nah! Just get home ASAP please." He chuckled.

"Alright, love you big bro." I chuckled.

"Love you too." He said before hanging up.

I put my phone back on the charger and peeked downstairs. King was on the couch watching tv.

"What you order?" I asked sitting down putting my legs on his lap.

"Some shit from a diner up the street. I got us chicken and waffles." He answered.

"Bet that up." 

We watched tv until our food came.

*

After we ate and cleaned up, I put my pants back on and King got ready to drop me off.

"What you gonna do for the rest of the day?" I asked him as we drove.

"Shit pack and think how Imma make a week without yo mean ass." He kissed my cheek.

"I'm mean but you love that." I grinned.

"I guess." He shook his head with a smile on his face. 

After a while we pulled up a couple feet from my house.

"Alright, don't stress too much, I'll see you tonight before you leave, ok?" I put my hand under his chin.

"I guess." He rolled his eyes.

"Stop being a big baby." I kissed his lips three times before he cracked a smile.

"Mhm, that's what I thought." I rolled my eyes getting out the car.

I walked toward my house and up the driveway before King drove off.