Chapter 2

Alpha looks at Liam, "wasn't expecting you for a couple more days, but am glad you came early."

"Uncle Jason, I would like you to meet my mate, Penny. We just recently found out we were expecting. The pack doctor said she could shift until the end of the third week. We decided to run here and our belongings should arrive in two days. If we had waited she would not of been able to shift. She wanted some wolf time before she could not shift anymore."

"She won't shift until confirmed it still ok." Now let us all run back. When we get back we will  have the doc confirm my bastard of a brother did not harm the moms or pups. "

Ashley looked at the Luna and said, "this is what you meant when you said mourn and rejoice. You suspected I was pregnant?"

"No, it was Ivy I suspected." She then said, "if my mate's nose is right. Remember this pup is a blessing from the moon goddess. Love this pup and as a pack we will help you and  give you strength." Then we took off running back to the pack.

When we got part way back to the pack. "I want to know what compensation they expect the packs to given to me? My heart still feels the rejection of his betrayal. He took what should of been the most beautiful moment and turned it ugly. Why is it I knew his younger brother, but not him? I have never felt this heaviness before and I don't like it."

Ali spoke up, "did your mate rape you? I thought he had just rejected you." My face went red in embarrassment and I looked downward in shame.  I could not control my wolf and shifted and took off running again. Dad and the Alpha were chasing after me.

It was then I realized I was still in the pack link and  not a private link. I shut down the link and ran hard from the Alpha and dad. When I realized where I was and ducked behind a tree and grabbed an outfit from a shed the  pack had hidden there. It was where outfits were stored for us wolves to grab and change into. (The shed had a large doggy door for us to be able to go in and out easier.) I transformed back to my human shape and grabbed sweat pants and t-shirt to put on. Then I walked out and the alpha growled at me. He was standing in his human form wearing just shorts. I looked up startled and he said, "I thought I said no transforming until after the doctor checked you out."

"I am sorry Alpha Jason. I did not think of that. I just wanted to get away. I still want to get away on my own." I said in a tired and worn out voice. The alpha came over and scooped me into his arms. I once again broke down into tears.

He held me like a father holds a crying child and he carried me toward the pack doctor office. We saw my dad running toward us. My dad was angry to see me this upset. Alpha looked at him, "go run your anger off," he commanded. Dad took off.

The alpha carried me back to the packhouse hospital. The only ones in the office was Liam. Plus my brother, Nick. I saw Nick tighten his fist and he then took a deep breath and blew it out. "Doc said to tell you to go into room 1 and get dressed in a hospital gown."

Alpha Jason put me down and I walked into the room. I changed into the gown sitting on the table.  The nurse came in and took some blood. Then a few minutes later the pack doctor came in. "Yes, you are pregnant. Considering how you became pregnant will ask do you want to keep the pup or terminate the pregnancy."

My eyes darkened and voice deepened, "This pup still has a heart beat and for some reason the moon goddess gave it to me. I will not let you harm my ex-mates and my child."

"Ok. Then let me examine you and afterwards we will do an ultrasound."

"Doc? How did I get pregnant when I did not go into heat?"

The doctor sighs, "That is one of those misconceptions out there is she-wolves can only get pregnant from heat. In your case it is the coming together with a true mate for the first time can get you pregnant.  The first time you come together is the most powerful.  In other cases your still fertile if you hadn't transition in a while and follow the human cycle. In human cycle woman are most likely about 10-14 days after the first day of your last period, but not always. An egg lives for about 12-24 hours after being released. It comes down to timing."

He then examined me and said, "all looked goods." This made me smile and not feel so lost. He then added, "get dressed. Go out the door to the left and follow the yellow line to radiology department where we will do your ultrasound."

I followed his instructions and see Liam's mate, Penny laying on the gurney with her mate holding her hand. Saw the doctor put some gel on her stomach and the machine lit up. The doctor said, "there is your pup."

I stood there starring at that picture and placed my hands on my stomach.  Then felt Aubrey and my mom each put their hands over my hand. I looked at my mom, "I did not realize you were here."

She smiled and kissed my forehead. Do you think I would miss seeing my future grand pups?" Then  they did Aubreys and my ultrasound.

I was stunned when he informed me, "Looks like we have a set of identical twins

I was stunned when he informed me, "Looks like we have a set of identical twins. Here is pup 1 and 2. It is too soon to tell the sex." He pointed toward the ultrasound.

When he was done he said, "My receptionists just linked me and seems my waiting room has filled up while we have been in here."

My mom asked, "did something happen? I can help you."

Doc laughed, "seems your family happened. They are all in the waiting room."

Just then through pack link I hear Alpha Jason's voice, "pack meeting and all who are not on patrol meet in the common's area in 5 minutes."

"