Chapter 23

Then as nice next morning it was nice waking up in my own home with my mate beside me. Last night our house ended up with 109 mirrors as I referring to them as. I was surprised how many showed up. 'A' informed me, we brought elite out of retirement and brought in ones who are training to be replacements.

Last night the alpha came in with them all and they all just found places to just plop down in their wolf form since the bunks would not all be done until tomorrow. Plus the mattresses would all be arriving then too.

Just before the carpenters arrived Alpha James has them all move to the emergency safe room. The only ones who stayed behind was Jean, Dad and both A's. I was surprised to see Alpha Jason bring in about half a dozen Alphas from various packs.

Jason said, "if you were having Elite sneak in- I figured we better have our allies here." I then told them about what the Moon Goddess said, but did not tell them whom she was.

"Alpha Jason and 'A' can I speak to you privately before I share my idea?"

Jason replies, "before you say anything these 4 alpha all know about the Elite. Two of them are retired Elite because their older siblings who were Alpha died; one has a sibling who is Elite and the fourth Alpha here 'A' gave permission to share the information with last night. These four packs have already been being tested by the rogues lately."

"Ok. Well let me tell you that I was approached by the moon goddess and she shared some information with me. The rogues are being organized by former Alpha Sean."

"Why would she share this information with you?"

"Why? I really am not sure, but she did. Which lead me to think of this plan.  My idea is we actually plan a surprise of our own. Sean is leading the rouges. Apparently he has been working with rogues for years. You all I would guess knows about the wolf trafficking that was done."

One alpha replies, "yes when my brother died he went after rogues who had taken 4 infant pups including his son.  My nephew been missing 6 years now. The Elite tried to track them down but never could."

"I am sorry for your loss. I have since my talk with her have even talked to her in more details in my dreams. Though they did not seem like dreams. She showed me an underground room that records are kept in. Maybe we can find him there."

"You call this group here because of dreams?" Scoffed another Alpha.

"She said you might doubt me and said to say, "you all were with Alpha Jason at a conference a few years ago and promised never to speak of that embarrassing night, but she would reveal to me and everyone in this room what happened in a future dream. Yes she would revert to blackmail because too many innocents have already been taken and many more would be if you did not stop doubting."

Jason growled, "you will not reveal that night. We all agreed never to speak of it," he commanded.

"Alpha Jason, I don't know what happened. She just said she would reveal it to all who is here if the alphas did not get their heads out of their horses patooty."

Liam spoke up, "she said horses patooty and not ass? And then laughs.

"No her exact words would upset the alphas."

Jason and the other alphas were smirking. The scoffing alpha stated, "ok I believe you, but now am curious her exact words."

I looked unsure and slid behind Alpha Liam and Alpha Jason. Then I said, "her exact words were, if those fucking shitface alphas did not stop sniffing asses like dogs and being doubting Thomas asses who have their cocks shoved up them that they walk like corncobs are stuck in them then she would reveal to all who is present at today's meeting what happened at an Alpha conference a few back."

There were several growls and other laughters. Alpha Jason, "ok, enough about that conference. Let's all agree she convinced us and none of us doubt her. Any one disagree?"

The room was quiet. I then went and sat back in my seat. Then I said, "ok I got you believing. Now on with my plan. I figure have Elite members look like they sent members to assist in a raid at the place she showed me.  We have Liam look like he is leading some warriors to attack them. She did not reveal who, but there is a spy who is in our pack. She said this spy will tell Sean about the attack that will take place in 3 days."

In 2-1/2 days all elders, non-fighters, pregnant warriors, pups will be moved into my basement.  Everyone will be asked to come in their black sweatpants including pups. The elite will all be dressed up with wigs and makeup to look like various pack members who are hidden in our basement. Everyone will be sprayed with scent be gone. 

Then at midnight Liam will lead several warriors and Elite to Sean's place.  We know they do not know about the mirrors. One group is attacking and the other group will be set up as defending.

Then the elite mirrors will walk out dressed like the woman who will be locked up downstairs. They will be doing their routines. Sean will be leading his group into attacking the few patrols, she-wolves and elders who are left behind. Instead they end up attacking the elite.

As I said we use scent begone on all who we put in the basement. We put scent begone on all the elite. Then add various scents to represent the she-wolves to a few of the elite because always a few scents can be smelled in a muted form."

"Liam'a group will lead an attack at their main building and at the last second 'A' will break off  to go to the record room.  This attack will be talked about at  the pack meeting that Alpha Jason will have later today.

But no one outside this room will know about the mirrors being in disguise. No one outside this room will know about the record room raid.

There is one thing that will have to be figured out. Sean according to Moon Goddess has rigged bombs to go off once the group is inside.  We need to trigger the bombs and then have the pretend pack members falling down in pain over loss of mate at same time. That is when they will attack. They plan to wipeout any wolves whom they cannot use in their wolf trafficking scam."

They all listened to me and then they worked out details.