Chapter 24

Today was the day. I was in the security room with Dylan.  He had an ear bud to listen to those not in the pack. He passed on information to others.

Group 1
We had pups who went to school moved down into the safe room so rogues would not realize they were there. Alpha Jason and the staff were in charge of keeping them safe. They wanted today to look like a normal school day. They told the pups that they were doing a security drill. Only after they were all accounted for and locked in the security room would they be told it wasn't a drill, but a pack spy could not know that. They had the elders come to the school under the pretense of replacing teachers who would be going with Alpha Liam.

Group 2
The moms who had younger pups took the pups down into the basement. They were told that Felicia was going to be charge of all the pups while their moms worked outside today. However when they got to my house my mom and Luna directed them downstairs. They have all electronic  devices taken.  They enter the basement and are told to go claim a bed or two for them and their family.  Then the elites start to leave wearing wigs and makeup and the members in the basement had no clue about their impersonations. They take the phone of whom they are portraying. Then they go about their day doing task.

Group 3
Was actually all the elite who were dressed up pretending to be the moms.

Group 4
It was Liam's group who was approaching the warehouse.

Group 5
It was 'A' leading to the record's room.

Liam and 'A' had decided they would run together and 'A' group would one by one split off undetected.

Group 5
'A's POV

We were only a wolf team. We got near where the hidden room was. We transformed back into humans. Then we started using our senses and we noticed one area had no scent what so ever. Yet, Mother Nature had started covering it up. I stated, "We were told there is a secret room out here. Let's find it. 'L' and 'O' your our best trackers so track it down.  'D' and 'G' search the area for any unwanted guest. Be on your guard since we know they are using scent blockers too. I will stay here and guard these two. Then once found I will break in and they will guard me." We all took off to perform our task.

It been about 5 minutes when 'L' linked, "I found something. It's not underground. It's a stairwell that built inside the tree."

I go over to it and follow the stairs up into a treehouse. I look out a window and link down "this is a 6x6 room with a desk and files. It must be enchanted to not be seen. I pull out my locksmith kit and use it to open up the files. I see 6 books inside it and notice a movement. I use my knife and stab it. It was a venomous snake. I then carefully remove the books leaving the snake there and put the books inside my bag. The other files had 3 albums from about 15 or more years ago and flash drives. "'L'  bring yours and 'O's bag. Be careful because already found one nasty surprise."
She got up here and we add stuff to their bags. Then we head down and take off toward the pack lands.  When behind us we hear an explosion and look back too see the treehouse was burning and we also hear in the distance a larger explosion.

Liam messages, "we are ok. The robot did its job and the building exploded. The seven dogs they left behind are no more. We did find four pups here and they are safe. We are heading back."

All the sudden in the ear piece they hear Dylan yelling in the, "HUMPTY DUMPTY." They hear Ashley say, "really?"

Liam and 'A' speed up to head back to help the pack.

When the 'SHE-WOLVES' heard Dylan call out, "HUMPTY DUMPTY," some clutch their hearts falling over, others start to whimper, and others start yelling no. Then a few others went over and was giving comfort. Then all the sudden dozens of rogue wolves started charging into the clearing to kill the 'mourning she-wolves.' When they started to engage them they started turning into their wolves. The rogue wolves realized it was a trap when they say dozens of she-wolves turn into warriors. Some were male and some were female warriors. The fighting was fierce.

At the school you can hear Rogue Alpha Sean, "where are all the pups?" Then Alpha Jason, Councilman Sam, Councilman Carrol step into their view. "You think you three can take on my pack? Look at all who is behind me. I got dozens of wolves here."

Alpha Jason growls, "you come into my land to take or kill my pack members. If you look behind your group you will see council guard, pack elders and other allies here. As soon as you crossed over they started closing in behind you. You are not the only one who can get witches to make scent begone."
The fighting broke out fiercely here too.

The end of the day several wolves were killed in both sides.