Epilogue

It has been 15 years since we became Alphas of our packs. Our pups are all growing up and in about 5-7 years we will pass on our leadership to the next generation of alphas. We will wait until they have graduated before we pass it on.

It is wonderful looking out at S.H.A.R.E (Supernaturals Have Aligned Recognizing Equality) members. I see Seth throwing a football with his Uncle Quinn and three younger cousins.

Dimitre is sitting on the hill watching over everyone. He is our serious son who cares for all, but I see Aubrey's daughter, carrying a picnic basket that has some food in it, but I pretended I did not see her fill with water and food coloring. Aubrey and I have a bet going that they are mates, but my brother, Nick says they cannot be since they are cousins.

My eyes continue to scan the grounds and I see 'A' with his mate. They are judging the supernatural wrestling match that Alicia, Stacia, Tyson, Tyrel and Tyrus have entered.

I see several of the Elder Alphas and other supernaturals fishing while their mates are playing with several of the younger supernaturals. I also see that Elder Ruth is off to the side handing out water balloons and pointing to her new mate, Eldrin (a fairy). I see Thomasina and Jasonina (my 10 year old girls that Penny told me about) were handed a couple of balloons from her and join the other kids sneaking up behind their unsuspecting victim.

Jean and Dan are with many members from Bluemoon who still are trying to get their pack name changed after all these years. They still get snickered at and get called BlueBalls. This year I am going with them. I had tshirts made for all of us to wear that states Mystique Pack. We will have the newborns to the Elders wearing it. We will be showing up as a united front with Seth and Ryan leading the charge. I will be there in support.

I see that many vampires came and are in Shadow Park. Dakota and Barbara are over there with their 2 pups by birth and the three hybrids they adopted. Dakota designed and built a special tree line shade that the vampires can go to. It keeps the sunlight from coming through. I see my twin boys Aspen and Carroll comparing their canines with the vampires and hybrids. (The other pups I had been told I would have by Penny.) I smile watching them trying to make them grow. Which I knew would not happen until they got their wolf.

I feel two arms wrap around me, "come on sweetheart. Let us sneak away for a little bit before the water balloon fights commence." He leads me away to the cave behind the waterfall. Just before we go behind the waterfall we hear screams and shrieks and know the water war has begun. We duck behind the waterfall and I look around in surprise to see a bed is set up with a table for two. There is candles lit. He leads me to the bed and whispers as his mouth descends on mine. "I am glad you are part of my life. When we come back we can announce that next year we will have more pups joining this party." Then his mouth joined mine...