Chapter 19

I had fallen asleep on the bed after my second treatment in the jacuzzi. I looked at the time and saw it has been over 4 hours since I was brought here. I tried to link the outside, but no one answered. I looked around and found a landline. I tried my parents and no answer. I finally reached Aubrey. She sounded tired. "What is going on? Where is everyone?"

"Your heat was so strong that it triggered many of us to go into heat. I am next door to you."

"If that closed why couldn't I link you?"

"The walls are lined with silver. Just strong enough we cannot escape or link. We can however turn."

"Where is Liam?"

"No one told you?"

"Told me what? Is he dead?"

"No. At least he wasn't when I was locked in here. With so many of us going into heat many of us were locked down here, but our scents were carried down wind. We attracted rogues and some wolves from neighboring packs. This causes fights to break out. They are fighting to keep us safe."

"How many are locked down here with us?"

"When I was locked in here there were 15 others. They included your sisters and sister-in-laws. Your dad wasn't happy and your mom is happy that she will most likely have more grandpups."

"I don't want more pups yet. I already have 4. I just want to get to know my mate. We are just starting to get to know each other."

Aubrey giggles, "now you will really get to known him." Then she moans, "I need to go get another treatment. I wish Nick was here." She then hangs up.

I am feeling achy still but not in pain. I decide to head to the kitchen. I just made a sandwich since I don't want to take a chance eating for when the pain starts up again. The phone rings and I go answer it while I was eating. It was Doc Grant. "Just calling to check up on you."

"I just woke up from a nap and going to eat a sandwich. Is anyone been hurt from the pack?"

"How did you hear about the fighting?"

"I do talk to my sisters. What is going on?"

"Liam and a few warriors ran into some rouges and some single male wolves from Forrest Pack. They had permission to cut across the packlands to head to the council when they caught the smell of several she wolves in heat. The mated wolves were trying to get them zipped with a new item that sedates their wolves when they got attacked by rogues who were also trying to get to the age-wolves in heat. Our mates warriors got there. Apparently fighting was going on. Now we got rogues and Forrest pack in dungeons. Plus some of them and our wolves are healing. We confiscated the zipped items. Forrest pack is furious because they were taking it to council for patent."

"I am sure Alpha Jason and Alpha Liam will give them back once everyone calms down." I start to feel another spell come on.

"Well the council who was with your brother is coming here to deal with it. Liam zipped the whole lot of them and they all have their wolves sedated without burn marks." I whimper. "Luna Ashley, you got another spell coming on? Alpha Liam will be there soon. Alpha Jason had been with the unmated wolves and aaa on his way to relieve Alpha Liam,"

I whimper again. He will be there soon. But right now several mated males are all extremely pissed because they feel their mates heat and cannot go to their mates. All our unmated males are now heading in to relieve them now that all the she-wolves are all in various chambers. Go take another ice bath and treatment."

I jump into the bath and am treating myself when I hear a voice behind me say, "let me take over. I am sure I can give you more pleasure."

I quickly climb out of the bath and  jump into Liam's arms. He growls and places his nose into my neck.  . "My goddess your freezing." I feel his erection and a part of me starts to shake thinking back to the night my pups were conceived. Liam quickly sets me down and jumps into the ice tub. He then leans down and lets out the water. He doesn't look at me as he kicks his shoes off and strips his clothes off and has them land in the tub. He wraps a towel around his waste. Then throws a towel to me, "cover yourself. I heard your thoughts. I never want you to think of me and think I would rape you. I jumped in this water just to get control."

"I am sorry. I just have never made love before. When I felt your erection it reminded me of that night." I gulp and say, "last night was nice," my face turns red and then I started feeling that burning again. "Liam," I whimper. "It hurts." I sink to the floor clutching my stomach.

Liam ask, "do you trust me."

I whimper and then look him in the eyes, "yes."

He then leans forward and wraps his hands around me. "Close your eyes. Think of last night. Instead  of the ice- is it ok for me to use my tongue?" I shake my head yes. "Is it ok for me to carry you to the bed and prop you up like I had you do last night?" Again I shake my head yes. He carefully picks me up and where his body touches me the pain stops. I then lean myself into his chest. He laws me down carefully and scoots a couple pillow behind my back. I start to open my eyes. He kisses them, "just keep them closed. I hear a draw open. "There is a bandanna here. I am going to tie it around your eyes. I just want you to feel what I do." He then ties the bandana around my eyes. "I am going to put a piece of ice in my mouth and slide it down various parts of your body. Occasionally I will add my tongue or lips. If something scares you say stop.  I am fighting Zander but if you tell him your scared, that seems to keep him calmer. Do you understand? Are you ready?"

"Liam, I understand. Zander, I trust you too." I take a deep breath and my hand reaches foreword and realize it touches his cheek. "Liam, please kiss me," and he does.

He lifts my arms above my head. "Keep them there and don't move them." I keep my arms there. Then I feel him move around and here him activate the ice machine. I feel him climb back on the bed. Then I feel a drop of water and ice touch my mark. Plus his tongue. My hand clenches the pillow and I moan. I feel a few sparks. I knew the bond was quickly forming. I shutter. I feel the ice slide to my shoulder. He pulled on the towel that was tucked in and I felt the towel open up and reveal my body to him. I felt him slowly lower his mouth to my breast. The ice touches my nipple and I felt it slide down my breast. Then I feel his tongue and lips with no ice. I shuttered again. He was making me forget all the pain.  The sparks were making me squirm and want more. I moan.

I feel his hand grab my breast and caress and knead them as he suckles them. He is surprised when he ends up with some milk in his mouth since the doctor had told him the heat cycle would dry up my milk. He gradually lowers his lips to my stomach.  He leaves a trail of kisses to my clitorous. This his thumb starts to softly massage it. He gradually adds more pressure. I feel his arms slide under my legs and then feel his tongue and finger enter me. He causes more sparks and before I could control myself I had an orgasm. He took his time lapping me up and coming back up me and he kisses me. I open my mouth and our tongues enter twine.

I let go of the pillow and push him off me and roll him to his back. I climb on him and my stomach laws on his. Sparks are still going off. My legs are now on each side of his hips. I lower myself into his shaft. I feel him slide deep inside me. I started rocking on him until we both exploded. That was our first of many orgasms over the next two weeks.