Chapter 20

I was actually in heat 11 days, but we did not want to leave our area. On day 14 Liam woke me up by sniffing me. He laid his ear on my stomach and whispered, "I will love all of you as much as I love your siblings and I think I am falling in love with your mommy." He gives my stomach a kiss and climbs off the bed. He grabs a robe and walks out of the bedroom. I then hear pots moving around in the kitchen.

I put my hand on my belly and says, "I think I am falling for him too. Thank you Moon Goddess for this second chance mate opportunity. Penny, I do miss you. I am going to work on raising your son to be the best Alpha. I do hope you approve of us."

I then got up and took a shower. I got dressed and joined Liam for breakfast.  After breakfast we left and headed  to the packhouse to spend the day with our pups.

When they saw me they reached to me. I took turns hugging and holding them. We then took them to the park and played. I laid them down for their afternoon nap and walked out to see Liam packing up his suitcase. "What are you doing?"

"I need to get back to Bluemoon Pack to finish the move and merge.  We are building the village on our border.  Then Alpha Jason said we are going to move our village on our side. We are going to call the village TwoMoons.  The village will be about 10 minute run from our  packhouse. The motel is about 15 minutes from the village. They are renovating it into their packhouse.  In the middle of the town we will be a courthouse and school for both packs.  We will have our house at the edge of the village.  We will have the packhouse run by the betas. Then I will have an office in the courthouse and live in the house you have.

"You made all these decisions and plan to leave without telling me?"

"I would not of left without telling you."

"Well I disagree with your plans."

"Grrrrrrr"

"Don't you growl at me. The packhouse are two far away. The village is where the families are. The packhouse is where the single wolves and teenagers are.  This makes it too far away. The packhouse needs to be moved closer to the village."

"Fine, we can do that."

"Don't get snippy with me. You need to get yourself in order. Since we been marked you only been with the pups a few times. I been with them the rest. We are suppose to be raising them together."

"Well I only marked you so you could raise his child and not have war with packs."

I looked at him with tears. "I thought you were starting to care for me. I thought we were becoming more than a pack. Guess you got you dick sated and me barefoot and pregnant. LEAVE- Go brag
about your manhood. Get out of my F***ing sight."

I turned and stormed out of the packhouse. He turned and stormed to his car. Everyone who was in the packhouse who heard the fight stood their shocked.